Rebroadcasting of The Sopranos on "HBO Signature" channel

Beginning on Wednesday December 5th, "HBO Signature" ["HBOSGe"] [or in HD, "HBOSHD"] will be airing The Sopranos, starting from the pilot episode.

It looks as though it will be on Mondays-Fridays, at 8PM.

Just wanted to put it out there, for anyone subscribed to this HBO channel who may be aching to revisit the series! :)

[I apologize if this isn't the appropriate area of the forum to share this information.]

Re: Rebroadcasting of The Sopranos on "HBO Signature" channe

Thanks for the heads up, scrappie. Even though I won't be watching (I have the DVDs should I want to review the series again), I always appreciate that new airings, especially on a regular schedule at convenient times, will introduce the series to new people. Here's hoping those folks find even a fraction of the value I found in it.:icon_wink:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Sure thing!

It looks like HBOSGe is restarting from the pilot again tonight.
[I assumed they would see the series through, and that would be that.]
I know its long been over, but there is such a comfort to see it on the air again [in full glory, not censored and edited for time, as it was on A&E and such.]

And boy do I get very excited at the thought of anybody actually seeing the series for the first time! I want to pick their brains for their fresh take on everything. [That's what this place is for! And for their 2nd, 3rd, ..50th take..] :)~

Thank you Fly for this incredible site :)

scrappie wrote:Sure thing!

It looks like HBOSGe is restarting from the pilot again tonight.
[I assumed they would see the series through, and that would be that.]
I know its long been over, but there is such a comfort to see it on the air again [in full glory, not censored and edited for time, as it was on A&E and such.]

And boy do I get very excited at the thought of anybody actually seeing the series for the first time! I want to pick their brains for their fresh take on everything. [That's what this place is for! And for their 2nd, 3rd, ..50th take..] :)~

Thank you Fly for this incredible site :)
I used to think it would be great to be able to induce selective amnesia for the single and sole purpose of being able to watch the Sopranos again as a "newbie." And glad you are enjoying the site.:wink:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “Sopranos in the News”