Chase Update

There's a few reasons i posted what might seem to be a very overplayed topic both with Chase and here at The Lounge. 1st , i like to post a little something every once and a while just to stay in touch. 2ndly, it very current(last night in NYC)Any so it's not a repost that we've seen a million times even though what Chase says has been. Finally though, the fact that Chase doesn't tell this guy to F-off and walk away actually may be significant to those few who still care. Anyway.....http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/06/david-chase-sopranos-creator-movie-tony-soprano/

Re: Chase Update

Thanks for the link, bloodshot. Good just to see him again. I expect we'll hear a lot more of those kind of questions once his film is released and the publicity surrounding that is launched. BTW, wasn't that supposed to be this fall? Anyone still know the date?
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Last I heard, the film is getting released December 21st. Feels like a very long time, but releases in that time is usually a good sign as far as Oscar/awards buzz. The studio must have some confidence that it's a contender.

Interesting that the premiere is going to be in Austin (presumably Texas) rather than one of the expected venues of NY or LA. I'll be traveling at that time but will be interested to hear what reviews or comments emerge after the screening.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

I'm on the road with little time and slow internet service, so can't watch now. Will catch up toward the end of the month when I'm back home.

Return to “Sopranos in the News”