how much money do they make?

i always wondered that. when christopher was made paulie told him that he would have to pay him 10 points a week and at least 7k(?). i don't remember the exact figures but it seemed quite high. so how much can you expect a guy like chris, paulie and boss tony to make per week/month on an average?

</p>

Re: how much money do they make?

It depends on the family, but it seems the NJ family are very successful. But its hard to say just how much chris and paulie pull in - my guess on average is 5-10 grand per envelope. Loansharking, gambling, grand theft auto, construction, unions, stocks, hijackings, protection fees, general frauds and scams, and legitimate businesses...it all adds up in the end.

At that time also, was football season and that is a BIG PAYDAY for any mafia family.

</p>

they kick up an envelope once a week....a soldier to their capo..a capo to their boss...they have a set price to kick up..and whatever else they make is theres...so when Paulie said chris had to kick up 7 grand or whatever...he said it could be a lot or a little...if chris made 20 g's....he would have 13 profit

</p>

Earners

Poor Chrissy has to pay for these guy's $1100 dinners all the time though. That's gotta hurt no matter what he's pulling in- he's not the boss (yet).

Also, was I the only one to think it's foolish to interrupt two gangsters heated argument to pester them for a better tip??? Darwin strikes again.

</p>

no way Tony S. gets 200 k a week from the trash business...he isnt all that high up in it..it is just a job title..and even if he was high in it..he still wouldnt make that much...in the first season Meadow said to AJ "how many garbage men do u know that own a mercedes"....there is no way tony gets 200k from that job..it is just for a legit job

</p>

Return to “Episode 5.06: Sentimental Education”