If You Could Have Your Pick ...

If you could have your pick of just one of the unresolved plot lines to be resolved in the finale show, which would it be?

For me, I would really like to check in one more time with Little Vito and see how he made out at the boot camp and learn what the consequences were of his stay there. With any luck, he would have returned to Jersey and ... well ... maybe we might have differering desires for what we'd like to see happen upon his return.

Re: If You Could Have Your Pick ...

Splishak wrote:If you could have your pick of just one of the unresolved plot lines to be resolved in the finale show, which would it be?

For me, I would really like to check in one more time with Little Vito and see how he made out at the boot camp and learn what the consequences were of his stay there. With any luck, he would have returned to Jersey and ... well ... maybe we might have differering desires for what we'd like to see happen upon his return.
This is not (yet) an unresolved plotline. However, assuming they both survive the finale, I'd be interested in keeping tabs on the lives of Meadow and AJ post Sopranos. Perhaps a flash forward about 10 to 15 years to see if and how they developed or just stagnated.
bobC
---

some will win, some will lose,
some were born to sing the blues,
the movie never ends,
it goes on and on and on and on........

Splishak wrote:If you could have your pick of just one of the unresolved plot lines to be resolved in the finale show, which would it be?

I'd like a few more hints, or a little more elaboration, on what Tony "got" in the desert, but I doubt we're going to get it.

I would like to see how Dr. Melfi's ability to counsel patients is affected. It would be interesting if her whole experience with Tony caused her to start drinking, or somehow impacted her ability to do her job - especially if Tony is redeemed in the end. There can be no redemption without cost, and it would be a neat twist if Melfi was the one who had to pay it.

I would also like to see how Bobby's son turns out being raised by Janice. Tho I think Janice realizes that she is like her mother and genuinely wants to be better, she prolly has enough Livia in her to make Bobby Jr. into a Tony.

Also, I would like to see how Christopher's child turns out. Hopefully she'll become a respectable member of society, further validating Tony's redemptive move of killing Chris.

I would also like to see how Bobby's son turns out being raised by Janice. Tho I think Janice realizes that she is like her mother and genuinely wants to be better, she prolly has enough Livia in her to make Bobby Jr. into a Tony.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Janice and Junior were somehow forced to live together for at least the remainder of Junior's life? How fitting would that be? I can't think of two other characters who deserve each other more. Heh. Heh.

This is kind of vague (and especially with the war and more characters likely getting clipped its now more unlikely than ever) but i would like more clarification on who's running what crews and who's a member of what crew.

For example

-Benny bouncing around from various crews. Working with Chris but then when he gets hurt the Apriles are there with him.

-What happened to Vito's crew after he died? Who took over? Is it now defunct?

-Who took over for Ray Curto when he died?

-Who's running Larry's crew now that he's back in the can? And who else is even in the crew? The writers went out of their way to let us know its the biggest in the family yet we see no one but Ally Boy and Larry every once in a great while.

I know that these questions will never be answered now with only 1 episode left. I guess i just would've likes some more clarification on these matters in previous episodes. I think it could have been done without it being too confusing.

Of all the minor, minor characters in this show, I can't think of any who would disinterest me more, post June 10, than Vito Jr. He hardly appeared or was suggested in more than one episode (correct me if I'm wrong), and was such a disgusting unappreciative brat at that.

I'd be more interested in what Ginny Sac is doing since Johnny's death. Has she met another love interest, and possibly slimmed down a bit?

And Furio! **IF** anything drastic would happen to Tony, would he be 'winding his way back' to Carmela?

Was Barbara and her family just a 'beforethought' in Chase's mind, "gone (forever) with the wind"?

janicezany wrote:Of all the minor, minor characters in this show, I can't think of any who would disinterest me more, post June 10, than Vito Jr. He hardly appeared or was suggested in more than one episode (correct me if I'm wrong), and was such a disgusting unappreciative brat at that.

I'd be more interested in what Ginny Sac is doing since Johnny's death. Has she met another love interest, and possibly slimmed down a bit?

And Furio! **IF** anything drastic would happen to Tony, would he be 'winding his way back' to Carmela?

Was Barbara and her family just a 'beforethought' in Chase's mind, "gone (forever) with the wind"?

Hi Janice.

I always thought the potential for a love affair between Carmella and Furio was not at all realistic. The realities of love affairs between men and women is such that once they are separated by an ocean and a few months or years, men very quickly lose interest in a woman - especially if they are in a place where they can readily meet many other women. I can't speak for women and their interest in a man. But being a man, I am confident that I understand what goes on in the mind of a man. I would guess that Furio has surely met and fallen in love with another woman by now.

But your thinking of those minor characters is very interesting. Do you remember the most minor character ever? Do you remember the episode in which Carm mentioned that she had a sister? We've never met Carm's sister. It might be fun to finally meet her. It was around the Commandatori episode (number 17). We could have a lot of fun by discovering some interesting things about Carm's sister.

Return to “Episode 6.20: The Blue Comet”