Chris losing his drivers license? (wtf)

Does anyone else find it funny that after the roll over crash, a mob tough guy like Christopher was worried about losing his drivers license because he would fail a drug test? I mean, first off Tony has "a guy" down at the DMV. Christopher shouldn't have worried about a trival matter like that. Because Tony had his cell phone out and had already dail 91- but then cancelled the call because Chris was saying the wrong things.

By telling Tony he wouldn't pass a drug test sealed his fate. All because he would lose his drivers license?

Sorry if this has been covered before, just thought I would bring this question up.

Re: Chris losing his drivers license? (wtf)

I'll commit murder, theft, assault, etc but NEVER drive without a valid license!!

Someone could easily say things that don't really make sense while injured in a serious accident and under the influence of drugs; confused thoughts racing through his head. Still, maybe Every bit of dialogue and every element of plot and scene were Not perfect, well thought out and thematically significant.

Return to “Episode 6.18: Kennedy and Heidi”