You think Tony knew about the dead writer?

This would make a lot of sense, we all know he had several reasons for choking his nephew, but what if he read in the papers about that writer being shot in the head.. same night as Christopher stormed out of the Bing drunk and stupid, it would be great if in next episode we'll learn that Tony somehow knew about this, although I doubt it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't Stop....:eek::confused: :icon_cry:

Re: You think Tony knew about the dead writer?

Yeah Good Call. Someelse mentioned it to but Dick Masserone from Masserone Construction also was wearing a hat when he was collecting info for the FBI...and Chrissy was wearing his Clever hat....I am sure that could have tipped Tony off that he flipped- facing a long term jail sentence.
Don Scallop

"You Can't Kill me twice Sally Boy, I'm already fuckin' dead remember"

tomcat1020 wrote:Yeah Good Call. Someelse mentioned it to but Dick Masserone from Masserone Construction also was wearing a hat when he was collecting info for the FBI...and Chrissy was wearing his Clever hat....I am sure that could have tipped Tony off that he flipped- facing a long term jail sentence.
Tony never knew the wire was in his hat? Didn't he still have the cap on when feds found him in the trunk?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't Stop....:eek::confused: :icon_cry:

Did Tony even know or meet JT or knew his name in the first place? If not, then he might not have conneceted Chris with his murder, even it he heard or saw about it in the news. It is also possible that the investigation hadn't determined that Chris did it, that somehow Chris was able to hid his tracks pretty well. It is possible that JT's wife, or other witnesses may not be able to be interviewed or fear talking due to the mob connections of Chris.

I would think that Chris Flipping in a flashback scenario the rest off the series is a definite possibilty. JT spoke with Tony at the Bing and was BSing him about where the Persona of Sally Boy in the Movie came from the movie Born Yesterday, which he then rented. When Tony asked him about his eye and he said he hit it on the cabinet, Tony shrugged like he knew JT was bullshitting him. Also when he watched the Movie he was all broken up because he knew Sally Boy was not based on the character from "Born Yesterday" and that Chris probably intimated JT into telling Tony-which was truly the case.

The Chris wearing the Cleaver hat thing....Tony would not necc. need to know that FBI likes mic' ing up caps...the audience would know because they saw Dick Masserone wearing the hat/mic when trying to get Tony on tape. I think DC might want us to consider that Chrissy turned RAT or that this will be a part of the storyline in the FINAL 'sodes. We'll SEE!
Don Scallop

"You Can't Kill me twice Sally Boy, I'm already fuckin' dead remember"

Return to “Episode 6.18: Kennedy and Heidi”