Re: Who's going to miss Chrissy?

I was in shock. I knew someone was going to die soon but it was still shocking mainly because of how he died. What an opportunity for Tony to just reach over and hold that nose......choke...choke....gurgle.....out. I kept thinking maybe it was a dream or he wasn't really dead but nope it was for real. Christopher was one of my favorite characters. I love Michael Imperioli........he was born for that part and has been such an integral part of the show. I can't believe it's all ending......so sad.

pitbullluv wrote:I wonder if life will imitate art and Chris will come back as Cleaver to haunt Tony? How fitting that Sally Boy tells Michael everything that is his, belongs to him.
That's a pretty interesting possibility right there, especially after we see Billy Baldwin at the funeral. What could come back from the past and whack Tony in the head -- Ade's death perhaps? On a different Website, people were speculating whether Christopher might have been a rat. (Depends, I guess, on how much time actually passed from last week to this week. Did Agent Harris have enough time to turn that Arab's cell phone number into a potential terrorist charge against Chris?)

That movie's got some bad karma associated with it. Look out, Little Carmine.

young_moltisanti wrote:I can't fucking take this, Chris was the main reason I watched this show and the character I always rooted for, despite all his flaws and screw ups.
Know what you mean man, whenever i watched Sopranos I WAS Chris Moltisanti, he'll be missed

Damn, only 3 episodes left of this masterpiece now...

young_moltisanti wrote:I can't fucking take this, Chris was the main reason I watched this show and the character I always rooted for, despite all his flaws and screw ups.
Just watched a bunch of great Christopher scenes right before I saw this episode to get even more into his head, (Tonys ultimatum for him at AJ's conformation, the "Where's my arch" scene with Paulie, Tony and Chris drunk together after grabbing the wine crates, Chris giving up on his dreams and throwing out his writing, him high at the festival, his happiness in "The Legend of Tennessee Moltisanti" when he grabs all those papers where he's mentioned while "Frank Sinatra" by Cake plays..) and then THIS happened...
So yeah, I'll miss him.
I'm watching scenes like that again right now and crying...
Yeah I have been remembering all his great scenes all day and just getting sad..........like.............when he sat on cozette, his intervention whas hilarious, when he saw that poor family at the gas station after he tells Ade he was gonna just go get cigs and instead goes to Tony about Ade, I remember how pissed off he got when Paulie was sniffin Ades panties, and the entire episode of Pine Barrens.........Ive been sad all day. Came home from work and took a nap from 5 to 10 pm. Now I will never get to sleep........Im just depressed about this............

pitbullluv wrote:I still get a huge laugh when I hear Chris singing "If I were a carpenter, and you were a douchebag".....
Yeah great stuff!
Also one of the running jokes on the show was Christopher always being late for meetings. Any time he came into Satriale's or The Bing it was always, "sorry I'm late" I always noticed that. Especially in Season 5- Long Term Parking. He's shows up at Ade's club and Tony asks him, where you been? And Chris pulls out the Springsteen line, "The highway was filled with broken heroes on a last chance power drive" I use that myself, since then any time I am late!

Return to “Episode 6.18: Kennedy and Heidi”