How would you grade this episode on a 1-10 scale (10 being the best possible quality)

Total votes: 0

Re: Episode 6.18: Kennedy and Heidi - Grades and General Rev

Maybe someone already answered this, but I didn't see it. Remember after the crash, when Chris was saying "I can't pass the drug test," Tony then looks at (what I think is) the back seat, and there is "stuff" all over it. Could anyone make out what that stuff was, and was it important?
Christofuh says: "Tony has big decisions to make, like whether or not to have that third sandwich..." :icon_razz:

haironmelfistwat wrote:Maybe someone already answered this, but I didn't see it. Remember after the crash, when Chris was saying "I can't pass the drug test," Tony then looks at (what I think is) the back seat, and there is "stuff" all over it. Could anyone make out what that stuff was, and was it important?

the baby's car seat that was demolished by a tree branch. tony felt he was justified in killing chris because he was saving the baby!

Isn't it possible that the drug test Chrissy is referring to is the test of not being flipped because of breaking some kind of narcotics law? Especially when drug offences are a common downfall for a gangster?

And since when would these guys ever care about a DUI charge? With all their connections a charge like that could be easily dismissed or lost etc.

So in that light we may see what happened to Chris between the last 2 episodes, just as we did when they showed us what happened between Tony and Chris when they reminisced about the revelation of Ade's cooperation with the Feds.

FL6 wrote:Isn't it possible that the drug test Chrissy is referring to is the test of not being flipped because of breaking some kind of narcotics law? Especially when drug offences are a common downfall for a gangster?

And since when would these guys ever care about a DUI charge? With all their connections a charge like that could be easily dismissed or lost etc.

So in that light we may see what happened to Chris between the last 2 episodes, just as we did when they showed us what happened between Tony and Chris when they reminisced about the revelation of Ade's cooperation with the Feds.

I tend to believe Chris didn't have much idea what he was saying. For him to be worried about losing his license while blood is pouring out of his mouth pretty much proves that he wasn't entirely there mentally.

TdK wrote:Does any one else think that the asbestos dumping in the marshland has any significance in the storyline?

IF Chris was wearing a wire, the feds would know that Tony was cut off from dumping asbestos at Phil's landfill. So a mysterious truckload of asbestos in the marshlands could be easily traceable. And what was said in the first dumping scene, in subtitles? Something about "Do you know what you are eating and breathing? Poison - asbestos".

Chris could've lost his lincense if he would've lived. I don't know why he cared so much though, being that he is in the mob and driving without a license should be the least of his worries.

I wasn't surprised Tony killed Chris. He's a mob boss and he must do whaever it takes to keep the "family" in buisness. And Chris was out of control. If Paulie or Sil were in Tony shoes, Chris would've been dead three seasons ago. They definitely wouldn't have been as charitiable as Tony.

Even though I feel bad about his death, Chris wasn't that great of a person. He killed JT in cold blood, he basically threw Paulie Jr. from a 2 story building, he beat Ade and turned her over to Tony for his own selfish reasons, and he was a drug addict/alcoholic. He even sold, gave Meadow speed once.

And as far as I'm concerned when Tony has killed or has ordered someone to be killed, it was what any mob boss would've done. Pussy betrayed Tony, he had to kill him. Ade betrayed Chris, and Tony, she had to be dealt with. And so on and so on. What else was he suppose to do. Let Pussy off the hook and go to prison? Tony doesn't just kill people for the hell of it. And I'm not saying he's not a bad person, because he is. I'm just saying killing is just a part of the job.
I think he's a softie compared to the other guys.

Return to “Episode 6.18: Kennedy and Heidi”