How would you grade this episode on a 1-10 scale (10 being the best possible quality)

Total votes: 0

Re: Episode 6.18: Kennedy and Heidi - Grades and General Rev

EdaMaria wrote:evidence (as if we needed it) that this show will never get boring :

Tony during Christopher's 'intervention' in season 4:

you killed little cossette??? `I ought to suffocate you'
:icon_biggrin: Great observation!

Just watched this one again. I've played one particularly important scene quite a few times, just because it never stops being shocking to me, but this was probably the first time I've watched it all the way through since the week between "Kennedy and Heidi" and "The Second Coming" back in May.

The first time I saw this one, I felt a bit let down. The episode made me as numb as Tony was, and that was quite disturbing to me. Able to watch it now, all these months later, though, I'm finally able to really appreciate the episode for what it is. I remember being sort of unimpressed with the whole Vegas trip and Peyote sequence, but now that I see it again I don't know what the hell I was thinking before. What an amazing episode!

"I get it!"

Universal Polymath wrote::icon_biggrin: Great observation!

Just watched this one again. I've played one particularly important scene quite a few times, just because it never stops being shocking to me, but this was probably the first time I've watched it all the way through since the week between "Kennedy and Heidi" and "The Second Coming" back in May.

The first time I saw this one, I felt a bit let down. The episode made me as numb as Tony was, and that was quite disturbing to me. Able to watch it now, all these months later, though, I'm finally able to really appreciate the episode for what it is. I remember being sort of unimpressed with the whole Vegas trip and Peyote sequence, but now that I see it again I don't know what the hell I was thinking before. What an amazing episode!

"I get it!"

good episode

Universal Polymath wrote::icon_biggrin: Great observation!

"I get it!"
One of the themes I noticed rewatching this episode and others is how Tony decides a one point, to remove any ownership of wrongdoing, and justify the act with "Now that threat is gone"... Even on the episode when he lies to his mother saying he was with his father during her miscarriage, we see him come close to realizing that mom was not at fault, but dad, and in the end, he pushes that notion away to say.. "She drove him to it"
I didn’t want to show crime pays, I didn’t want to show crime doesn’t pay...David Chase on the ending

Return to “Episode 6.18: Kennedy and Heidi”