Re: The Sopranos, "All Time Favorite Episode" - Round 2: Eig

A) THE BLUE COMET over FUNHOUSE- Tough call but the Bobby and Sil characters meant more to the series then Big Pussy, so Blue Comet is a more impactful ep.

B) THE PILOT over THE TEST DREAM- I love Test Dream, but the original episode is the one that kick started it all. Everything was so new and fresh.

C) WHITECAPS over PINE BARRENS- Pine is an awesome episode, probably the funniest ever, but it lost some luster because people wouldn't stop asking about the Russian Valery. Besides Whitecaps is a more powerful episode with Tony/Carm and would Tony help Johnny Sac take out Carmine or not which to me was a great underated storyline in season 4.

D) LONG TERM PARKING over COLLEGE- No knock against College, the first episode we see the dark side of Tony by killing someone, but "Parking" is one of the greatest episodes in the series highlighted by the amazing Adriana/ Christopher confession scene.

Just a reminder - voting for round 2 will close tomorrow (I have not determined the exact time, but I think we can keep it open until later in the day while still allowing for me to take care of the admin stuff and have the next round ready for Sunday.)

I'll give an idea on what time the voting will close tomorrow morning. Once closed, stay tuned for our own Sopranos Sunday and the debut of the semi-finals on Sunday June 24th. :icon_biggrin:
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

I can't believe I haven't voted myself. :icon_redface: Hmmm...tough choices all...

Bracket A
: The Blue Comet (season 6b) vs. Funhouse (season 2)

Bracket B: The Test Dream (season 5) vs. The Sopranos Pilot (season 1)

Bracket C: Pine Barrens (season 3) vs. Whitecaps (season 4)

Bracket D: Long Term Parking (season 5) vs. College (season 1)

Choices in orange. :smile:

EDIT - Voting will close in ~12 hours.
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Return to “Sopranos Voting Booth”