Re: The Sopranos, "All Time Favorite Episode" - Sweet Sixtee

madribub wrote:Questions before I vote:

Can we opt to not vote for a particular bracket, or does that throw things off? Also, does the fact that less time has passed between S6 and now give the other seasons a leg up? It almost doesn't seem fair to S6 or the other season's eps. Hope I'm not breaking the flow of voting.
I suppose if you don't want to vote for a bracket, you don't have to. I know some are tough choices, but that's the fun - trying to pick just one. :smile: As for time, it can't be helped, unfortunately. We wanted to make sure and run this as close to the finale as possible so plenty of members see it.
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

I copied the brackets and have put my choices in orange. I have to say brackets A and C broke my heart. I feel like Sophie in Sophie's Choice:icon_sad::

Bracket A:
#1 The Blue Comet (season 6b) vs. #16 Proshai, Livushka (season 3)

Bracket B: #3 Funhouse (season 2) vs. # 14 Kennedy and Heidi (season 6b)

Bracket C: #5 The Test Dream (season 5) vs. #12 Employee of the Month (season 3)

Bracket D: #7 Members Only (season 6a) vs. #10 The Pilot (season 1)

Bracket E: #2 Pines Barrens (season 3) vs. #15 Isabella (season 1)

Bracket F: #4 Whitecaps (season 4) vs. #13 From Where to Eternity (season 2)

Bracket G: #6 Long Term Parking (season 5) vs. #11 Whoever Did This (season 4)

Bracket H: #8 College (season 1) vs. #9 Join the Club (season 6a)
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Bracket A: The Blue Comet
Bracket B: Kennedy and Heidi
Bracket C: Abstain
Bracket D: Members Only
Bracket E: Isabella
Bracket F: Whitecaps
Bracket G: Whoever Did This
Bracket H: Made in America

Sorry. But when it comes to Bracket H, I have to reject both "College" and "Join the Club" in favor of a "ballot write-in" for "Made In America". You certainly have my permission to change my vote in Bracket H to "Abstain" if you are unable to handle my attempt to "write in" "Made In America."

Return to “Sopranos Voting Booth”