Re: Most Annoying Character Overall

Hi there Pitbulllv,

It's nice to see you back again. I got a nice little chuckle when I saw you listed Brendan Filone.

You are certainly correct about his being a complete moron. But he spoke some of the funniest dialog that I have ever heard on this show.

Remember what he said about Jackie Aprile when Jackie was suffering from cancer? Something about the "Chemo Subbie". I'm sorry. I know it's not funny. But I just couldn't help myself from laughing at him. What a fool!

I know he had at least two other amazing lines. I just wish I could remember what they were.

Also, it was kind of funny the way that Tony's relationship with Brendan and his relationship with the bartender at The Bing (the one he hospitalized - sorry, I can't remember his name) were portrayed. It was almost like a cartoon. Tony would just wait for them to say something stupid. Sure enough, they would oblige, and then Tony would give them a good smack. It was kind of like Old Faithful!

Splishak wrote:Hi there Pitbulllv,

It's nice to see you back again. I got a nice little chuckle when I saw you listed Brendan Filone.

You are certainly correct about his being a complete moron. But he spoke some of the funniest dialog that I have ever heard on this show.

Remember what he said about Jackie Aprile when Jackie was suffering from cancer? Something about the "Chemo Subbie". I'm sorry. I know it's not funny. But I just couldn't help myself from laughing at him. What a fool!

I know he had at least two other amazing lines. I just wish I could remember what they were.

Also, it was kind of funny the way that Tony's relationship with Brendan and his relationship with the bartender at The Bing (the one he hospitalized - sorry, I can't remember his name) were portrayed. It was almost like a cartoon. Tony would just wait for them to say something stupid. Sure enough, they would oblige, and then Tony would give them a good smack. It was kind of like Old Faithful!

Thanks! I was having MAJOR computer problems! Yes, I remember when he referred to Jackie Aprile as "Chemo Subbie"! I laughed when Tony threw him out of the back room at Satriale's! The other scene I remember him saying something daft was in Denial, Anger, Acceptance. Remember when Meadow was trying to score some crysal from Chris and Brendan was there? He said "Kids, you think you can protect them but you can't".

The bartender at the Bing was Georgie. Georgie was a good whipping post for Tony. Instead of Tony punching a boxing bag, he used Georgie.

WhistlingInTheWheatfield wrote:Wow, most annoying character overall. So many to chose from. I'm gonna go with a bit of an obscure character who didn't have a long run but annoyed me none to less. That would be "The Hassidic Homeboy, Jamal Ginsberg" himself Noah. I realize he had a total right to be upset the way Tony treated him, but he was a stuck up cocky little jerk as well. He didn't seem to get the point that he should maybe back down a little bit to Tony and he was kind of rude to Meadow about her roomate and the one that takes the cake was when Carmela came to visit Meadow and she asks him nicely if she could talk to her daughter and he replies, "I'm not going anywhere unless she wants me to" Shut up punk.

yeah he was a douche bag the best was when he said he should have kicked tony's ass... hahahaha

I'd have to agree with that, he was a very annoying character.

The way he broke up with Meadow, in the library, was ridiculous. Especially when he said it, then just continued to read his book.

He obviously had that sort of selfish mentality drummed into him though, remember when his father took out a restraining order on Caitlin? so over the top.

Pretty much all of them were annoying as hell. Meadow takes the cake though. Bar none. Then prolly Uncle Junior and Cristopha. Closely followed by Charmine, Carmella and her mom, Livia, Noah, Jackie jr, Janice, Nucci's "girlfriends", Gloria Trillo, Valentina, Meadow's molestersoccer coach, Sil's wife, Phil's wife and Adrianna, dr.Kennedy, insurance rep, korean Kim, Analissa, NY Crew, Ben Kingsley, writer guy, righteous black doctor from season 5, mustang sally, massive g, defiler band, Caitlin, Noah's dad, list goes on and on.

Tony, AJ, Ralph, russian gf, Phil, Pussy, Johny Sac, Vito, Ray Courto, Benny, chip and dale, Brendan Filone, Cousamanos, Mikey Palmice, agent Harris and other FBI agents are semi-ok and semi-annoying. 50/50

I liked Sil, Artie,Sac's wife Jeanny, Tony's dad, woman from stable, Bobby his dad and his kids, Tony's beating boy Georgie, dr.Ira, Beansie, Guseppe, Carmine sr and jr, Murmur, Angie, lawyers, Dick Barone, Jack Masarone, Carlo, old black guy reverends dad, Svetlana, Hesh, Furio, Tony.B, Fich La Mana, Dave Scattiny, Jackie Aprile, Hugh, Nucci, Sac's dumbass cousin, Finn, Uncle Pat, Paulie, Melfi, Patsy, Corky, lil paulie, Aprile Sr, russian mafia guys(yeah even that fat one that smacked Janice around:icon_biggrin: ) and Larry Barese though:icon_biggrin:
________
Uggs

Return to “Sopranos Voting Booth”