Re: Most Annoying Character Overall

Fair enough.

Interesting take on the anti-Bush stuff. I thought it was fair play because a lot of young people who whe were trying to make sense of the world in that era were saying a lot of the same stuff.

Although, you would think if Chase wanted to use a character as his mouthpiece on certain issues, he would use someone a little sharper, lol.

AJColossal wrote:Fair enough.

Interesting take on the anti-Bush stuff. I thought it was fair play because a lot of young people who whe were trying to make sense of the world in that era were saying a lot of the same stuff.

Although, you would think if Chase wanted to use a character as his mouthpiece on certain issues, he would use someone a little sharper, lol.
Haha. At that point of the series Melfi was almost totally out of the picture, and I think she was the only main character left that could be considered "sharp"! lol!

edit-I guess Meadow should be considered sharp what with the Ivy league education and all. Despite her horrible taste in men.........Also one of the main reasons young people of that era were saying alot of stuff like that is specifically because of characters and storylines in popular shows being used by writers and producers to advance their own political views.

1. AJ - enerving, rude, stupid. Know it's hard to say that about a (though fictional) kid, but he was by far the most annoying character.

2. Carm's mother - no further comment needed, eh?

3. Meadow - spoiled amd almost as intolerable as AJ, but the clever version. Most awful scene: when she cries coz Finn got out the suitcase. *facepalm*

4. Janice - have always struggled with her. She has in general a bad character, even thought of her as being evil. Find her annoying because of her hardly hidden egocentric side..

5. Artie -- just don't like his character at all
Sil. Cheer me up, babe.

-Just when I thought I was out - they pull me back in.

I would say Aidriana because she cried too much. Seems like every episode her face is all scrunched up and smeared mascara and crying. She was a big cry baby all the way to the end when Sil popped her crying butt.

And her little white dog (Cossett?), it had the most annoying bark (if you can call it that?) Sounded like that dog was a chain smoker? Maybe it was all that second hand smoking from Christopher and Aidriana...lol. I was glad when Christopher accidently set down on the little mutt.

To me, the #1 most annoying was Melfi, all of her family and her shrinks were PITAs too.

#2 was Janice. She's a skeevazza of the first magnitude, totally unattractive with those old lady's shoes and that fat broad's clumsy walk.

#3 Artie Bucco with the overdone hand gestures.

#4 Vito the Fag I hated seeing him show up as a Made guy after he had already been depicted as a bakery customer in the 1st season, then he shows up as a construction hump working for Richie's cousin in the second season. Then he's a different character with the same name taking Ralph's place as Captain.... anyway, that fatassed waddle of his, like he's trying keep a vibrator in his butt while he walks... Total turd of a character, and a lousy actor as well.

#5 Jackie Jr. spoiled kid posing as a Made Guy, and dimwitted to go with the rest of his pose.

#6 AJ

#7 Little Carmine

Return to “Sopranos Voting Booth”