Re: What is your absolute favorite Sopranos episode and why?

Why do so many people like Ade so much? I always thought she was a dumb skank. Sure they showed some depth to her near the very end, but for the most part, she just seemed annoying.

Somebody care to elaborate on why they like her so much, or what they like about her?

Edit: Oh and I really can't truly think of a favourite episode off the top of my head... 6-02 Join The Club may well be it though... Unbelievable. I was in awe, continously, throughout the whole episode.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge.showUserPublicProfile?gid=corradojuniorsoprano>Corrado Junior Soprano</A> at: 6/18/06 5:14 pm

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Why do so many people like Ade so much? I always thought she was a dumb skank. Sure they showed some depth to her near the very end, but for the most part, she just seemed annoying. Somebody care to elaborate on why they like her so much, or what they like about her?<hr></blockquote>

I personally did not care for her either. Reminded me of a "Total BIMBO." That being said, I will bet "cleavage & legs" had something to do with it for those that liked her. It surely couldn't have been her intellect.

--
bobC
Diapers & Politicians both need to be changed,
and for the same reason!</p>

My favorite character was Gloria played by Anabella Sciorra. I found her to be one of the most sultry and attractive women ever.

My favorite episode(s) would have to be some of the epis that highlighted Gloria. I sure wish they would have given her a much bigger role in the series - possibly having her played an adulterous cousin to Tony and replacing the hideous Janice Soprano.

Can you imagine how much more exciting the whole series would have been had they let her play the part of the shrink? Tony and Gloria could have had a torrid affair lasting for a whole season, culminating in a great Gloria-whacking episode. How much better the last season would have been had it featured a Gloria story line instead of that gay captain (so happy I can't even remember his name now).

Splishak wrote:Can you imagine how much more exciting the whole series would have been had they let her play the part of the shrink? Tony and Gloria could have had a torrid affair lasting for a whole season, culminating in a great Gloria-whacking episode. How much better the last season would have been had it featured a Gloria story line instead of that gay captain (so happy I can't even remember his name now).

I thought the Gloria storyline was just fine the way it played out.

Re: Favorite episodes

I think my very favorite episode is 53 The Two Tonys. Remember the leadup to Paulie & Christopher possibly killing each other over dinner tabs? It explodes when Paulie kills a waiter and they loot the waiter's wallet.

Remember the bear? Tony has Benny Fazio and Little Paulie Germani take turns guarding the house with an AK-47.

Re: Favorite episodes

I think my very favorite episode is: 53 The Two Tony's - aka - Season 5 Number 1

53) The Two Tonys - Tony tries to show Dr. Melfi his other side, but is rebuffed; Carmela and A.J. experience wildlife in their yard. Christopher and Paulie have a brief falling out when the Pine Barrens incident is mentioned. Big Carmine suffers a deadly stroke, possibly leading to a power struggle in New York.

I love to laugh at Paulie. He is the funniest of them all when it comes to mangling the English language. He is also hilarious because he has such bizarre social skills. He either has no social skills or his social skills could be characterized as coming from another planet. I loved the sniping between Paulie and Christopher concerning Chris paying for dinner tabs. Why is this my favorite episode?

Remember the leadup to Paulie & Christopher possibly killing each other over dinner tabs? It explodes when Paulie kills a waiter and they both loot the waiter's wallet. Remember the bear? Tony has Benny Fazio and Little Paulie Germani take turns guarding the house with an AK-47.

Return to “Sopranos Voting Booth”