How many Capos

Would have put up with what Pauly said to Chris about his daughter if it was their child he was talking about. Tony as boss would've gone ballistic if it was Meddow, but back when the show started how would he have reacted then.

Look at what Bobby did to Tony(as boss) for his comments about Janice. If Bobby wasn't married to Janice would his actions have been different(I don't think so). Don't forget Johnny Sac's anger at Ralphie for what he said about his wife. I'm sure there's a few more but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

I was really expecting Chris to blow at Pauly right then & there, maybe JT's death was venting his anger at Pauly. I'm not saying that Chris went there with that on his but when it dawned on him what he was saying & to who he knew was screwed on 2 fronts family/feds if it got out.

As I type this I seem to remember Chris shooting at Tony but was it because he thought Tony slept with Ade or was it for something else.

Re: How many Capos

Chris pretty much got away with crippling another capo's crew member who presumably was a good earner. (Is little Paulie a made man?)

Sure he has to pay medical bills, but with a broken back I doubt little Paulie's going to be an earner anymore. I don't think you're allowed to go around maiming the crew of other captains without at least getting the boss's okay first, wouldn't there usually be more fallout from that than just paying the medical bills?

Probably nothing because Tony gives Chris a free pass for everything. How many people ARE made if little Paulie isn't? Is Benny made?

Made guys....

Junior
Tony
Christopher
Silvio
Paulie
Bobby
Patsy
Larry B.

Is that all? I mean if Eugene was made wouldn't you think Paulie's own nephew would be made by now?

ChristophersRelapse wrote:Probably nothing because Tony gives Chris a free pass for everything. How many people ARE made if little Paulie isn't? Is Benny made?

Made guys....

Junior
Tony
Christopher
Silvio
Paulie
Bobby
Patsy
Larry B.

Is that all? I mean if Eugene was made wouldn't you think Paulie's own nephew would be made by now?
Don't forget about Carlo, who is a Capo.

Return to “Episode 6.17: Walk Like a Man”