why have I given up on contemplating anything....

Remember when we were talking completely baffled about the ending of the s6 1 episode? That was a brilliant move to cut all the expectiation away to see Tony getting killed in the end of the series... Clearly no one could have expected it.
And if I think back to the last few episodes, of how much I was expectig the Adriana bomb to drop between Camrela and T. I am getting a little pi##ed about the trailers now, as they asways show something completely different that we will eventually see. I keep sticking to the one thing that we know: that the finale will bring back S1 somehow... Which we are already seeing in the images... We will see, we will see...
You can't have everything- Where would you put it? -Steven Wright

Re: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" . . .

so what if Agent Harris isnt into terrorism at all and they are just feeding tony to give him a certain taste?now that tony has tasted treachery he might consider later just ditching his whole crew and going into ewp and giving up 20+people to the feds.for the feds that would put tony out of the window and getting rid of the whole organization for a while at least.
time is running out though(for an 'ending' with something happening at all)..

Agent Harris is a cool name btw, so funny.

madribub wrote:We haven't seen Agent Harris' warning at the end of 6a play out yet, have we, about someone in the family being in danger?
That's basically a reference to Phil wanting Christopher's blood as revenge for Billy's death, and I'm pretty sure that's more or less common knowledge among the guys in Tony's employ. I mean, I think I remember Phil flat out telling him point-blank, or insinuating not-so-subtly, right in front of Chris: "Lemme see if I can't make that happen for you!" So I think they're all aware of the potential danger NY (and Phil in particular) poses.

That being said, mind what Agent Harris told Tony at Satriale's this week:

T: Can't complain.
AH: Sure you can. Phil Leotardo?

hecatae3 wrote:That's basically a reference to Phil wanting Christopher's blood as revenge for Billy's death, and I'm pretty sure that's more or less common knowledge among the guys in Tony's employ. I mean, I think I remember Phil flat out telling him point-blank, or insinuating not-so-subtly, right in front of Chris: "Lemme see if I can't make that happen for you!" So I think they're all aware of the potential danger NY (and Phil in particular) poses.

That being said, mind what Agent Harris told Tony at Satriale's this week:

T: Can't complain.
AH: Sure you can. Phil Leotardo?
When you think about, Agent Harris could probably tell Tony every week that his or someone he knows life's in danger. The trick is to get Tony to trust him, which he most definitely has. These things don't usually work out for the bad guys.

I have always been intriqued by the relationship between Tony and Agent Harris. It has always seemed like Agent Harris has always had a sense of hero worship for Tony. I don't think it has been so much trying to get Tony to like him for information or anything, I just think he likes the action and excitement of the mob life and kind of envyies Tony in a sense. I don't know, it is strange. Between the general bullshitting back and forth over the years to last season when Agent Harris gave Tony the heads up about someone in his family being in danger. Now Tony is giving him information, granted it concerns terrorism, but could you ever imagine Tony telling the Feds anything? This is interesting, because if this information gets out in anyway Tony will be a goner. You gotta believe that the general consensus will be if he will talk to the Feds about this, what will he talk to them about next. As Tony once said, "enough people hate me"

Return to “Episode 6.17: Walk Like a Man”