How would you grade this episode on a 1-10 scale (10 being the best possible quality)

Total votes: 0

Re: Episode Grades, Review, and General Comments: 'Walk Like

chaseisgod wrote:I always thought Georgie, not the Russian, not Furio, was the guy most likely to show up out of nowhere and whack Tony....for not reason other than to make up for those beatings Tony used to give him.
That's a good point. I've had the same idea pass through my mind a couple of times re Feech. He was only sent up on a parole violation, and that was 3 years ago. He could already be out. He's certainly ballsy enough to take out Tony and he's got plenty of motive. But he may still have a touch too much of the "old school" in him, thinking it too taboo to whack a boss.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

gamecock wrote:All of this talking about supporting and "background" characters has got me thinking! Where in the world did Tony's old body guard go? The one that he beat up last season.
The actor got arrested last May for criminal mischief. It's a misdemeanor but it could have prevented him from filming obligations. His point in the show was finished after Tony proved he was the alpha dog. My guess is the creators just chose to write him out and gave his driving duties to one of the other underlings.

Pork Store wrote:The actor got arrested last May for criminal mischief. It's a misdemeanor but it could have prevented him from filming obligations. His point in the show was finished after Tony proved he was the alpha dog. My guess is the creators just chose to write him out and gave his driving duties to one of the other underlings.
So he must be hanging out with Allie-Boy Barese then (since that actor has also disappeared thanks to his troubles with the law.) :icon_wink:
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

I don't remember names and specifics too well. Remember during one of the seasons, where Chris was involved in the boiler room biz, the wanna be young mobsters, that were killed, similar ages as the boys who were at the bing running the gambling rackets. What's the difference between the sets of young men? Perhaps one set, most recent. had fathers that were highly connected vs the other set who didn't have family in high places. Still the first set met their demise, they kind of reminded me of where AJ was coming form intelligence-wise but AJ has friends in high places.

Return to “Episode 6.17: Walk Like a Man”