Re: AJ's State of Mind

i wonder if blanca had the ring checked out and it wasnt worth 20k so, having his speech about his pizza career from when he gave her the ring in mind, she ditched him.

or probably she ditched him because of her son, he wasnt a strong enough father.the guy was using a pacifier in the first episode, yesterday he had a teddy bear...that and an isolated life in a mansion...her kid would get beat up in school.

Remember what road AJ was heading down before he "settled down" with Blanca. He was partying at clubs all night, doing cocaine, quiting school, quiting Blockbuster and not working, long hair and thinking of killing Junior. After Blanca he cleaned up his look, got a steady job, wanted a family, ect. Now that she has turned down his marriage proposal and dumped him, I think he will probably head down a dark road. It should be interesting. If they hadn't gone down the road with Jackie Jr in Season 3, I would think that's where they would go with AJ, but I don't think they would repeat the same storyline of a mobsters son who gets in over his head and jumps into his father's buisness.

focker wrote:AJ's a moron for even getting involved with a peurto rican with a kid. Tony never should have allowed it.

Peurto Rican or not - kid or not - I think Blanca is an amzingly beautiful girl and I doubt that 90% of us would ever be so lucky as to get involved with a girl half as sweet as her.

Peurto Rican or not - kid or not - I think Blanca is an amzingly beautiful girl and I doubt that 90% of us would ever be so lucky as to get involved with a girl half as sweet as her.
that is true, and that is the problem.he will certainly have had some sexual satisfaction in the time with her, yet he somehow doesnt develop.
when you get such a girl and she ermm gives good oral sex and all that you at a point might get strength and might consider going to your dad and asking if he gives you a starting credit so you can start a business and give her some 'safety'(and cash :P ).the son is ofc still a huge problem though.

Return to “Episode 6.16: Chasing It”