Re: Favorite Quotes from 'Remember When'

All of Junior's jokes that he fired off one by one like in the old days, it was good to see them do something with the Junior character for the first time since Season 5. His delivery when telling jokes has always been the best on the show, combined with that Mr. Magoo look, it is priceless.

"What did the blind man say when he walked past the fish market?"
"Hello ladies"
You gotta love Uncle Jun

hecatae3 wrote:"You want the good old days, let's go check in there. It's in Culpeper, Virginia."

Then they get there, and it's completely different. I'd say that just about sums up the episode.

"Is this place new?" -I dunno? "Didn't there used to be a motel here?" -Yeah, I dunno?
Yeah, what was with that bell hop at the hotel? He was acting all nervous, it is not like he knew who Tony and Paulie where or anything to be intimidated by them. That scene was very odd. I guess he was just a moron or something.

My favorite part of this episode is when Junior keeps calling the guy at the nuthouse "Hormel". Even after he is corrected many times that his name is Jameel, Ol Junior keeps on calling him Hormel.

Yeah, I didn't notice the slipper thing the first time,but after watching it the second time I noticed the slipper fly off when Junior was whipping that ass. Great stuff.

"I saw your girl today at pet therapy, how she keep her coat that shiny?"

"Checkers, the thinking man's game"- The Professor
"You looking for a smack in the f**kin mouth?"- Junior

And it wasn't a quote, but I got a kick out of the guy in the nuthouse who couldn't stop crying. When Junior asked him the joke about the blind man passing by the fish market, he started crying and said, "I don't know?" I found him really funny for some reason.

After watching it the 3rd time..

When Carter is the dealer in Junior's poker game for buttons.

"Walter, what do you got."

"flush"

"No you don't"

"George?"

"hmm"

"George what do you got?"

(george stares)

Carter starts slapping his head, "Your hand"

George stares at his hand

Junior say, "He's got altheimers for Christ's sake, help him"

"pair of jacks"

George gets all the buttons..
I didn’t want to show crime pays, I didn’t want to show crime doesn’t pay...David Chase on the ending

There is a few...

When junior says "I saw your girl over in pet therapy, how does she keep her coat so clean
And then the ironicness of him holding a cat the last time we see him

While not a quote something that had me laughing was the sign as paulie and tony were driving
"Hitchhikers may be escaping inmates"

And the last one that had me rolling on the floor was Cassatas last post
Cassata wrote:After watching it the 3rd time..

When Carter is the dealer in Junior's poker game for buttons.

"Walter, what do you got."

"flush"

"No you don't"

"George?"

"hmm"

"George what do you got?"

(george stares)

Carter starts slapping his head, "Your hand"

George stares at his hand

Junior say, "He's got altheimers for Christ's sake, help him"

"pair of jacks"

George gets all the buttons..