How would you grade this episode on a 1-10 scale (10 being the best possible quality)

Total votes: 0

Re: Grade 'Remember When'

I've never felt a sopranos episode has ever been lower than a six in my mind. This episode is almost perfect in every way to me. It had a good amount of Junior and Paulie (Two of my favorite characters), it had recent social implications, it had the Mo Green special, it had Tony in his garden, it DIDN'T have any AJ/Blanca scenes, and it had PUSSY. The only things I didn't enjoy was Tony giving Paulie silent death threats for no reason at all, and that stupid flashback to Pussy getting dumped off the boat. Great episode.

Re: Episode Review and General Comments: 'Remember When'

On Television Without Pity somebody posted this:
&quot wrote:When Paulie and Tony approach the Cubans, the two leaders whisper between
each other:
"Este es el que tenemos que matar?
"Si, pero no antes del doce; despues del doce."

What they said means:
"Is this the one we have to kill."
"Yeah, but not before the twelfth; after the twelfth."

Did anybody here notice that, too?
What could this mean for the rest of the final 9 if it is true?
My ability of understanding the spanish language is the same as it is for Tony.

So what do you say? Is Chase only playing with us? Does Beansie have anything to do with it? But why??

DaViE wrote:On Television Without Pity somebody posted this:

Did anybody here notice that, too?
What could this mean for the rest of the final 9 if it is true?
My ability of understanding the spanish language is the same as it is for Tony.

So what do you say? Is Chase only playing with us? Does Beansie have anything to do with it? But why??
just watched this scene and I can't make out those words at all. I think its something someone just made up.

About the cubans speaking. They say (in spanish:P) Ese camion de black & decker viene mas tarde este mes?

and that means that truck of black& deckers arrives later this month? and blabla after the 12 so the dude just got Mas tarde and Matar of wich mas tarde is later and matar is kill mixed up :)

just wanted to clear this up before ppl start to go all crazy:icon_evil:

(edit: i am from chile mixed with sweden so yeah i understand even tho they speak fast as hell ;)

fromswedenwithlove wrote:About the cubans speaking. They say (in spanish:P) Ese camion de black & decker viene mas tarde este mes?

and that means that truck of black& deckers arrives later this month? and blabla after the 12 so the dude just got Mas tarde and Matar of wich mas tarde is later and matar is kill mixed up :)

just wanted to clear this up before ppl start to go all crazy:icon_evil:

(edit: i am from chile mixed with sweden so yeah i understand even tho they speak fast as hell ;)
Thank you very much for clarification

And in my opinion it would not have made much sense to include this into the plot now. Why should Beansie want to kill Tony through some Cubans. Because of that thing with Richie in the second season? That would be ridiculous

The only reason to include the Cubans was to show the different style between the two Jersey guys and them. Or an additional indication that the Jersey mob is on the way downhill.

Return to “Episode 6.15: Remember When”