Re: Speculation for next week - 'Remember When'

#13
If you pause the scene with the two men digging in the basement you can see the head. Dude, isn't even 3 foot under (A completely sloppy job for mobsters!) Anyway, to me it looks like an older man with a bald head. Just some random person we don't know about? I think the body is the important aspect and not the identity. Paulie seems to be well involved in whatever it is.

Also, the shots of the crime scene seem to indicate a run down area of town. Tony and Zellman's rezoning project from season 4?

Re: Speculation for next week - 'Remember When'

#14
Pork Store wrote:If you pause the scene with the two men digging in the basement you can see the head. Dude, isn't even 3 foot under (A completely sloppy job for mobsters!) Anyway, to me it looks like an older man with a bald head.


If he is indeed a baldy, I think it very well could be one of the guys from the Colombian drug money heist in "Mayham". I believe the one that kicked Paulie in the groin, before getting stabbed in the chest, was bald, right?

Re: Speculation for next week - 'Remember When'

#15
I don't know who Eloise is. Maybe she is a Saint or something?

Eloise refers to the character from the children's books in which the main character, Eloise, runs wild in the Plaza Hotel. I think she was based on a real girl but I can't recall the details. The books' popularity spawned a long tradition of Plaza tea parties and other Eloise-related events/merchandise.

http://www.eloisewebsite.com/eloise_timeline.htm


back to Paulie - I guess we are about to find out whether his legendary fastidiousness carries over into how he cleans up after a killing?

Re: Speculation for next week - 'Remember When'

#16
Universal Polymath wrote:If he is indeed a baldy, I think it very well could be one of the guys from the Colombian drug money heist in "Mayham". I believe the one that kicked Paulie in the groin, before getting stabbed in the chest, was bald, right?


Possible, but that was "mayham" didn't they just leave the scene or was there a clean up involved? I don't remember and I don't have my discs to confirm. Wouldn't the cops assume it was a drug deal gone bad? I'm mean the Colombians and cartels have a claim in the NYC area. It wouldn't necessarily lead back to mafiosos. Why wouldn't they just leave the scene?

Re: Speculation for next week - 'Remember When'

#17
Pork Store wrote:Possible, but that was "mayham" didn't they just leave the scene or was there a clean up involved? I don't remember and I don't have my discs to confirm. Wouldn't the cops assume it was a drug deal gone bad? I'm mean the Colombians and cartels have a claim in the NYC area. It wouldn't necessarily lead back to mafiosos. Why wouldn't they just leave the scene?


True. Unless they were concerned about that DNA evidence that seems to be making them more careful about the cleanup lately, perhaps?

Re: Speculation for next week - 'Remember When'

#19
Universal Polymath wrote:True. Unless they were concerned about that DNA evidence that seems to be making them more careful about the cleanup lately, perhaps?


All due respect UP, but Paulie? You could very well be right. I'm just thinking he did something else and even more negligent then a random bloodbath. His story line hasn't' really been addressed for the season, so I'm assuming it will start here. I guess we will see.

And I don't mean that to sound like I know what's up. I have no clue.
Post Reply

Return to “Episode 6.14: Stage 5”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron