Re: Speculation for next week - Stage 5

Janice, That might be considered a kind of Spoiler and it might not be allowed to post that kind of info.

If you want to see them, send me a Private Message and I'll send you a link to them. Sorry to make you send a PM when it's obvious you want to see them, but the rules here are very strict when it comes to spoilers and we just cannot be too careful about spoilers.

Splishak wrote:Janice, That might be considered a kind of Spoiler and it might not be allowed to post that kind of info.

If you want to see them, send me a Private Message and I'll send you a link to them. Sorry to make you send a PM when it's obvious you want to see them, but the rules here are very strict when it comes to spoilers and we just cannot be too careful about spoilers.
Apologies and thanks, Splishak. I really didn't think this info could be considered 'spoiler type'. Just wanted to print the titles on my very old-fashioned VHS recording tapes folders.

[Just count me a slow learner since I was *caught* on a misplaced question once before. :-) ]

jz

I have received a PM from FOMW and she indicates that she doesn't mind if I post a link to the list of future episodes and their titles and one-line descriptions.

She would prefer if they only showed 4 in advance but that's not under my control here because this link is to Wikipedia and they show all the remaining episodes (except for the last one).

So here it is. But ***WARNING*** This link lists the remaining episodes and their titles and one-line descriptions. It can be considered a mild spoiler so, do not click on the link if you do not want to see a spoiler.

P.S. Thanks to Detective Hunt who first pointed me to the main article in Wikipedia. The secondary article is found by clicking on "List of Episodes" in the main article.

Main Article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sopranos

Secondary Article (with titles and one-line descriptions of all episodes (all remaining epis except the very last) This is considered a mild spoiler. So be careful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Th ... s_episodes

Re: Predictions (Guesses) for the next episode

josh22 wrote:I think that is a realistic assumption and if it happened I think Johnny would probably hang himself in the can.

If Johnny hung himself on account of the news, I'd be very interested to know if the news concerned his family or his "family". The difference would make an excellent clue as to how the series would likely end since David Chase likely has an idea in his mind as to which family will be of predominant importance in Tony's life - perhaps, up to and including the end of Tony's life - i.e. his death, incarceration or institutionalization.

For those people who may not know, in this forum "family" business includes Tony's mob cronies and rivals and all the attendant scheming, stealing, treachery, beating, whacking, screwing, joking, investigations, and prosecutions.

However, family business includes the extended Soprano blood family (related to Tony & Carm by blood); their psychology, development and personal relationships; and Tony's therapy.

This distinction was originally made by FlyOnMelfisWall and continues to be the de facto way here that we distinguish between Tony's two different families.

Oh well, it wasn't Ginny who died - it was Johnny.

Still, I guess I wasn't totally off the mark. At least I was a little close.

Now, as far as next week goes, I'd like to make a guess based on the minor spoiler that Junior takes up poker, I will guess that it's not the card game poker but instead, a fireplace poker. I will guess that Junior manages to kill someone using a fireplace poker and that person would be someone who comes to visit him. So, I will guess that Junior manages to whack one of the guys from New York who will come to him as part of a plan to get some power for one of the New York guys.

Could it be Phil? OK. Why not? I'll guess that Junior finds a poker somehow and uses it to whack Phil.

Return to “Episode 6.13: Soprano Home Movies”