Who is your favorite new character?

<FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>With all the great characters on the Sopranos I was wondering who of the new class is your favorite so far even though it is still early in the season.</FONT><FORM method=post action="http://p196.ezboard.com/fsopranolandfor ... ic"><table border=0 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0 width="55%"><tbody><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="1"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Tony Blundetto</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="2"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Feech La Manna</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="3"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Phil Leotardo</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="4"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Angelo Garepe</FONT></td></tr><tr><td><input type="radio" name="choice" value="5"><FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Still too early to decide</FONT></td></tr></tbody></table>

<input type=submit value="Vote"></form>Show results</FONT>

</p>

> Re: Feech

I think that it's too early to tell, too. But for the moment, it's Feech.

To this point, I wouldn't put him up there with Richie, who was a great character because of his explosive, dark, sinister side. From what we have seen of Feech, he's very old-school, in-your-face like Richie was, but doesn't seem quite as twisted (not yet, anyway).

Also, he hasn't yet gotten under Tony's skin the way Richie did right away. But it' brewing.

</p>

Return to “Episode 5.03: Where's Johnny?”