Re: Does Junior Love Tony?

I think Junior was crying and not even know what he was crying about...hes just old and crazy....but it is true what Janice said,"Tony, you're the only one Junior relates to"...even through there bad times in season 1 and 2...Tony and Junior are very close...and i think Junior loves Tony

</p>

Call me crazy... But for some time I have had this weird feeling (and last weeks episode may validate it). Is it possible that Junior is actually Tony's father???? I always thought that Tony's mother and Junior had a rather weird relationship for a brother and sister-in-law. Just a thought.

</p>

lol, i thought that too--but its highly unlikely because i remember in one episode where someone hinted at an uncle junior/livia relationship......and just the way uncle junior reacted completely and utterly destroyed any of my suspicion. It was a mixture of anger and true disgust.

Does anybody know what episode I am talking about???

</p>

"Do Not Resuscitate" in season two. "*spits* That hairpiece motherfucker!" Junior is complaining that Freddie Capuano, the owner of Green Grove, is the one that spread the news about Tony attempting to kill Livia and insinuating that she and Junior were having an affair. Next thing you know, a Jersey state trooper finds an abandoned car with a toupee near the trunk.

I think Junior truly does love Tony and vice versa. At least twice when Melfi asked about good times with his father, Tony remembers Junior instead. Tony was involved with sports, particularly football, and yet when ever the subject comes up, it was always Junior going to the games, playing catch, giving him advice, etc. I don't think Johnny was mentioned once as having anything to do with Tony and his interest in sports. Tony will never acknowledge it, but Junior did a lot more "fatherly" things with him than Johnny ever did. Johnny just seemed to be waiting for Tony to get old enough to be exposed to the mob, then he took an interest in the kid.

Aren't I good at resurrecting seven year old threads?
What violin?!

Return to “Episode 5.03: Where's Johnny?”