Re: Paulie's loyalty

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>I thought that it was Tony who sent Sal Vitro do do Johnny Sack's lawn. When they were leaving the sitdown and he was yelling at Chris he said he had to figure out something nice to do for Johnny Sack. I thought his grass cut was it. <hr></blockquote>

Agreed...

</p>

[Q]I think Feech spills his distaste for Tony to Chris, much like he was about to in episode 3. I also think Chris pretends to agree with him, shakes his hand, and then goes back to Tony and tells him of what has happened.[/Q]

That definitely could be. On the other hand, there's the possibility that Chris will take to Feech because of the bad blood between Chris and Paulie. Although they apparently buried the hatchet, I'm sure there is still a lot of resentment there on Chris's part. And Feech already had his run-in with Paulie. Feech may be starting to try to get people on his side. Either way, it should be interesting to see how it all pans out.

</p>

feech la manna

You can obviously see that tony and feech are having it out as well as johnny and tony.You can see that johnny sack and feech will try to gang up on tony. The one preview at lbracco.com shows tony walking nervously into a meeting with sil and bacala behind him and sack and what looks like feech are sitting together. There was a rumor of a attempted whacking of tony s that goes wrong. I bet anything that johnny will try to put feech in as head of the new jersey mob by killing tony and his crew.i bet that is how it will shape up.

</p>

Paulie and Johnny

<blockquote>Quote:<hr> do you all think it will come out about Paulie being Johnny Sac's inside source on Soprano family business last season (Esplanade, HUD scam...) and do u think it will eventually get Paulie whacked??? <hr></blockquote>
Tony and Sil found that out last year and did nothing, so I'd assume that they aren't going to do anything this year either.

</p>

Re: Paulie's loyalty

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>I thought that it was Tony who sent Sal Vitro do do Johnny Sack's lawn. When they were leaving the sitdown and he was yelling at Chris he said he had to figure out something nice to do for Johnny Sack. I thought his grass cut was it. <hr></blockquote>

That's exactly how I figured it went. As soon as Paulie said he'd send Vitro to cut Tony's lawn, Tony replied, "Remind me to talk to you about that later."

</p>

One of a kind...

I don't think Feech'll end up like Richie. Richie was a hardhead and did little to Tony in his face. From what I can tell from the promo for "All Happy Families", Feech isn't afraid to stand up to Tony straight to his face, unlike Richie who plotted against Tony behind his back.

There's no way Feech will end up like Ralph. Ralph was a stone cold pycho. I don't see Feech beating any strippers to death in the near future. After all...he's old school.

</p>

Return to “Episode 5.03: Where's Johnny?”