Favorite Quotes from 'From Where to Eternity'

Christopher hovers near death while Tony and company search for Matt; Melfi questions Tony's belief that he doesn't "deserve" hell; Carmela worries that Tony's philandering could produce a child.
FlyOnMelfisWall
Boss

Favorite Quotes from 'From Where to Eternity'

Postby FlyOnMelfisWall » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:00 pm

Quote your favorite lines from this episode here.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Goliath55
Senior Associate

Re: Favorite Quotes from 'From Where to Eternity'

Postby Goliath55 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:27 am

Paulie: "That's different for everybody. You add up all your mortal sins, multiply that number by 50, then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add them together, and that's your sentence. I figure i'm gonna have to do about 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6,000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I could do that standing on my head. It's like a couple of days here." :icon_mrgreen:

Chris: "I don't know Carmela"

Tony: "You eat steak?
Paulie: "what the fuck you talkin about?
Tony: "In India you go to hell for that"

Tony: "Soldiers don't go to hell"

Medium: "Poison ivy? He wants to know if it still itches"

Billyv
Soldier

Re: Favorite Quotes from 'From Where to Eternity'

Postby Billyv » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:15 am

Goliath55 wrote:Paulie: "That's different for everybody. You add up all your mortal sins, multiply that number by 50, then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add them together, and that's your sentence. I figure i'm gonna have to do about 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6,000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I could do that standing on my head. It's like a couple of days here." :icon_mrgreen: "

One of my all-time favorite Pauli-defining moments!

Return to “Episode 2.09: From Where to Eternity”