How would you grade this episode on a 1-10 scale (10 being the best possible quality)

Total votes: 0

Re: Episode 1.03: Denial, Anger, Acceptance - Grades & Gener

Another 8 here. Not sure what more I can add to the other well put comments by others, so I'll just say that I agree that the episode is structured really well, is dense with moments both self-contained and with long-term impact, and has plenty of very funny stuff, to boot. I particularly liked the therapy scenes, including Tony's suspicious and cynical read on Melfi's painting. "It's depressing and scary to you?" "Not to me... but it's got that built right into it."

Re: Episode 1.03: Denial, Anger, Acceptance - Grades & Gener

I gave this episode a 7. Maybe I should have gone a point higher after thinking about it more, but for me, at this point, the show still hadn't completely found its footing yet. Now that's not to say this isn't a good episode because it is. For some reason though, nothing really ever stands out in this episode IMO. I don't know why that it, but it is. I remember parts, usually concerning the hotel storyline, but other than that I forget a lot about it until it starts playing again. I know i'm on ther majority here since a lot of people really like this one. Like I said, I'm not saying it's not a good episode because it definitely is... it's just not the most memorable for me.

Return to “Episode 1.03: Denial, Anger, Acceptance”