Re: Favorite Quotes from '46 Long'

jouster wrote: Chris: "Kundun!" I liked it!
That was fracking hilarious! :icon_mrgreen: Did Scorsese agree to appear in "The Sopranos" for a cameo or did the producers take existing footage of Marty and shot Christopher and Brandon's scenes around that footage? Can't tell!

I can't quote it but Paulie's speech at the coffee place about how the mob missed on making money off of traditional Italian food & drinks that have been stolen by non-Italians for financial gain. Between this scene and the one later on when Paulie steals a small espresso machine (shades of the big espresso machine he gave Tony Season 6B after their trip to Miami?) it's the true birth of the Paulie character we know and love. :icon_biggrin:

Tony: (to the new black maid in charge of looking over Livia) I'm only going to say this one time to you, no guns in the house.

Re: Favorite Quotes from '46 Long'

jouster wrote:
Chris: "Kundun!" I liked it!
This is one of the real fond Chris memories I have. Just goes to reinforce his fascination with movies and the fact that he would try to score points with an iconic director by praising what (IIRC) is widely regarded as his worst film.

That dude also REALLY looked like Scorsese. Granted I didn't study the footage, but I remember being quite surprised when I learned that it was not in fact Scorsese in a cameo.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “Episode 1.02: 46 Long”