Happy birthday, Garth!

I just happened by and saw your name in lights at the bottom of the page, so it looks like it's that time of year again. Hope you have a good one.

I was looking for the thread with your name on it and only saw one that referenced billymac and "garthman", because you guys share the same birthday. It's surely a sign of my aging memory, but I only vaguely recall your screen name having once been "garthman" instead of "Garth". Or am I imagining that???? Anyway, a Garth by any other name is every bit as loved.:icon_biggrin: So this year you get your very own birthday thread. (And billymac, wherever you are out there, I hope you have a nice one too!)
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Re: Happy birthday, Garth!

Aw thanks Fly! Nope, you are totally correct. My old screen name was Garthman. But then I realized I was probably the only Garth on a Sopranos message board, so I switched it. Thanks for the birthday wishes and as always, thanks for keeping this site up and running!

Garth, saw the notice early today but was pressed for time so didn't get back until technically 7/23 to wish you a happy birthday. #30 for you, so I hope you celebrated in style! You're still such a youngster.:icon_mrgreen:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

I know we saw Carmela's birthday as well as Tony's. But I can't be the only one who is curious as to what AJ or Meadow's birthdays were like in the Soprano household. Or for that matter if the Soprano crew would do anything fun for one another. A special night at another strip club for Silvio or a nice dinner for Paulie, etc.

When I think of Tony's or Carmela's birthday, I just think about Soprano Home Movies and how one particular scene seemed to further illuminate what Carmela said in Boca many years before: "Once a year? I think I can resist the urge to gossip.":icon_biggrin:

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:When I think of Tony's or Carmela's birthday, I just think about Soprano Home Movies and how one particular scene seemed to further illuminate what Carmela said in Boca many years before: "Once a year? I think I can resist the urge to gossip.":icon_biggrin:
Hahahaha! I always loved that zinger she threw at him. It seemed to make him so uncomfortable and self-conscious, when usually he is the one evoking those feelings in others.

Return to “Satriale's Meet Market”