Re: Happy birthday, Garth!

Aw! Thanks so much!!!!! I love that you remembered. Who do I share a birthday with? Jouster, right? Or am I completely off? Regardless, thank you! It means a lot to me! To make this Sopranos related--I am rewatching the series with AV Club. I am not the biggest fan of the commenter. He is too much a good portion of the time, but makes some good points here and there. Its been fun though. And again--thanks Fly! And further more, thanks for keeping this site running.

Re: Happy birthday, Garth!

You're more than welcome, Garth, and hope you had a great day.

I just checked my admin panel to refresh my memory and confirmed that billymac is the one you share a birthday with. He doesn't have his membership set to display his birthday publicly, so there's no announcement for it like yours at the bottom of the forum. And, as far as I know, he never visits here anymore. But his is July 22nd also. (Happy b-day to you, too, billymac, wherever you are.:icon_biggrin:)

I will keep the site open as long as I can spare the 100 bucks a year or so that it takes to keep it going. Aside from wanting to keep alive a small channel of communication between the "diehards" with whom I shared such good times, I hope that some of the discussions here could still prove interesting to the odd person just discovering the show who never got the opportunity to interact at a forum when it was in first runs. I'm so glad I discovered it fairly early on because being part of the Sopranos discussion community was as important to me as the show itself.:icon_wink:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “Satriale's Meet Market”