Re: Let Us Know Where You Are From And A Little About Yourse

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:I was at the same address! 8th floor for three years. Graduated in 1984. I studied mostly composition and arranging, a little electronic music. Piano was my principal instrument. So cool to "meet" a Berklee alum in this fashion.:icon_wink:
Tell me you lived in 818 and everybody gets whacked :icon_eek:

Did you study with Mike Gibbs by any chance? I miss the old Back Bay House of Pizza. Slice! Slice! :icon_mrgreen:

Universal Polymath wrote:Congrats, Badabellisima!

So is "Honorary Capo" as high as us underlings can get? 'Cause I'm sorry Fly, but I really planned on being the Boss someday.
I'll let you have the title so you can take all the heat, but, in truth, every decision will be made by me.:icon_biggrin:

And congrats to you, bada, on reaching another Chase Lounge milestone. Well earned.:icon_cool:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Born in Chi and raised in Kenosha WI. The people in my graduating class all had vowels ending their last names. But I have been on the moon since 1995, and not watched this show as it played. So I got the entire canon, and watched it over a week or so, finishing yesterday.
The depth of character, plot and theme fascinates me. It is very hard to watch anything, including some of my favorite movies, without holding this up as the standard by which all drama is measured.
I know, or knew, two of the actresses in the series. I did not know they were in the show, until they appeared when I watched the seasons or the episode, although I knew of the one's passing. A quick phone call and the promise of a meeting in the future will ensure my continued amazement at this show.
Finally, art defines the sociopath and does not apologize for them. Bravo.

Welcome, Fenian.:smile:

I understand well what you mean about the Sopranos becoming the gold standard for drama. It has ruined me for most of what I watch, big screen or small. The most intelligently written filmed drama ever, I think, and the series format was a huge part of giving a genius like Chase the ample canvas he needed to really showcase what he could do.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

I usually don't post my real name online, but I'll give a few specifics.

I'm 22, female, moving to Connecticut later today because the college I'm transferring to is down there. Studying journalism. Love to write, and have a huge crush on Michael Imperioli, hence my screen name for the Chase Lounge.

I watched the Sopranos sometimes on A&E, never had HBO unfortunately. I began watching it more when I met a coworker who was into the show as well, I watch it online a lot now as a result and have a fanfic on ff.net. I'll post a link in the correct forum at a later date.

My fav Sopranos characters are:

Christopher Moltisanti
Paulie Walnuts
Silvio Dante
Johnny Sack

I'd list the characters I loathed, but that'll just take too long lol.

I also got other fanfic ideas that I may post at later dates provided I'm not too busy. Lemme know what you guys think of that.

until then, ttyl!:)

Return to “Satriale's Meet Market”