Re: Settling on a date

I had originally planned to present a couple of "gifts"/awards to Chase at the dinner. I thought one gift could be a custom built "Sopranos Edition Monopoly Set" with low-rent property names like HUD Crack House and Blanca's Apartment and higher end properties like Sacrimoni/Baccala Mansion and the Plaza Hotel. Railroads would include -- what else -- the Blue Comet. Tokens would include a duck (of course!), Ralph's head, a tiny bottle of grapa, karaoke microphone, a little Escalade icon, an onion ring, etc. A special rule card spelling out the free parking rule, and complete with blood stains, would be included. I would be willing to actually make the thing myself if I get enough input on procuring the proper materials.

Please share ideas for the set here.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:I thought one gift could be a custom built "Sopranos Edition Monopoly Set" with low-rent property names like HUD Crack House and Blanca's Apartment and higher end properties like Sacrimoni/Baccala Mansion and the Plaza Hotel. Railroads would include -- what else -- the Blue Comet. Tokens would include a duck (of course!), Ralph's head, a tiny bottle of grapa, karaoke microphone, a little Escalade icon, an onion ring, etc. A special rule card spelling out the free parking rule, and complete with blood stains, would be included. If you guys like this idea, we can open up a separate thread so everyone can contribute design and fabrication ideas. I would be willing to actually make the thing myself if I get enough input on procuring the proper materials.
This is such an awesome idea! Please do start a tread for it. I'm sure the minds here could come up with something really cool.

How much fun would it be to make up Chance and Community Chest cards?
Bacala: You know, Quasimodo predicted all this.
Tony: Who did what?

SilvioMancini wrote:under the boardwalk, Jan giving some head
Believe me, Silvio, I had to restrain myself from suggesting the "schlong in Jan's mouth" as a token.:icon_redface::icon_mrgreen:

richjcrouch, that's an interesting site you located and one that might be worth pursuing for the board itself. I'm certain we will be on our own when it comes to tokens and chance/community chest.

Pork Store, your ideas are hilarious. Keep 'em coming.

It occurs to me that if you guys like this idea enough, perhaps we could see about getting a small run of them manufactured somewhere so that the per set cost comes down significantly. And obviously we would do this "irregardless" of whether we meet Chase. Definitely would be a cool conversation piece at my next Monopoly game (which is probably due sometime over the next 5 years:icon_biggrin:).
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “"Proshai, Sopranos: A Final Toast from The Chase Lounge"”