Re: Convention Roll Call (was "gauging commitment")

I told all of you that I had the Di Vinci code. I had to manuever for 20 mins to gain access to an outlet. See all these rules blocking us(me) and that copyright threat is bs. Thats like saying we cant talk about "the Godfather" or lol "Bio-Dome" because With All Due Respect Mr Chase, you said, "Its all there" and I have every right to find it. And Maybe if you would just congrd your fan instead of threatng me. And I am a 5er. I just wanted to talk to someone else that knows. Ask a few qs. Like how many of us are there? Becus its rather unimaginable, almost miraculous to have a show of this greatness and popularity remain unknown. With still an overwhelming majority still fixated on the "Cut To Black" an not remembering the journey of it all. Dont worry I wont give anything away...unless I feel pressured to "eat the cake" dont erase this pls.
Will Hunting

G-Money13 wrote:I told all of you that I had the Di Vinci code. I had to manuever for 20 mins to gain access to an outlet. See all these rules blocking us(me) and that copyright threat is bs. Thats like saying we cant talk about "the Godfather" or lol "Bio-Dome" because With All Due Respect Mr Chase, you said, "Its all there" and I have every right to find it. And Maybe if you would just congrd your fan instead of threatng me. And I am a 5er. I just wanted to talk to someone else that knows. Ask a few qs. Like how many of us are there? Becus its rather unimaginable, almost miraculous to have a show of this greatness and popularity remain unknown. With still an overwhelming majority still fixated on the "Cut To Black" an not remembering the journey of it all. Dont worry I wont give anything away...unless I feel pressured to "eat the cake" dont erase this pls.
And I found out myself too, the hard way
Will Hunting

G-Money13 wrote:I told all of you that I had the Di Vinci code. I had to manuever for 20 mins to gain access to an outlet. See all these rules blocking us(me) and that copyright threat is bs. Thats like saying we cant talk about "the Godfather" or lol "Bio-Dome" because With All Due Respect Mr Chase, you said, "Its all there" and I have every right to find it. And Maybe if you would just congrd your fan instead of threatng me. And I am a 5er. I just wanted to talk to someone else that knows. Ask a few qs. Like how many of us are there? Becus its rather unimaginable, almost miraculous to have a show of this greatness and popularity remain unknown. With still an overwhelming majority still fixated on the "Cut To Black" an not remembering the journey of it all. Dont worry I wont give anything away...unless I feel pressured to "eat the cake" dont erase this pls.
"I Know Vi Re: Convention Roll Call (was "gauging commitment")
I told all of you that I had the Di Vinci code. I had to manuever for 20 mins to gain access to an outlet. See all these rules blocking us(me) and that copyright threat is bs. Thats like saying we cant talk about "the Godfather" or lol "Bio-Dome" because With All Due Respect Mr Chase, you said, "Its all there" and I have every right to find it. And Maybe if you would just congrd your fan instead of threatng me. And I am a 5er. I just wanted to talk to someone else that knows. Ask a few qs. Like how many of us are there? Becus its rather unimaginable, almost miraculous to have a show of this greatness and popularity remain unknown. With still an overwhelming majority still fixated on the "Cut To Black" an not remembering the journey of it all. Dont worry I wont give anything away...unless I feel pressured to "eat the cake" dont erase this pls.

__________________"I Know Vito's rear end was impacted, if thats what u mean"
Will Hunting
Will Hunting

Return to “"Proshai, Sopranos: A Final Toast from The Chase Lounge"”