Re: Bells, Duality, Metaphysics, schrodingers Cat Oh my!

"The Sopranos" is Dead,
but Tony is alive\dead….
Schrodengers cat gets a hit put out on its head(s).....
Since Egyptian mythology has been a theme throughout this analysis and TV show it would be lacking without including the feline element. Also for all the quantum physics references its hard not to think of Schrodengers cat.
Add the fact that Godfather mythology also has a Cat, we must pause and take a moment a explore this “Pussy” (Little or Big?)Cat.There has been much debate and speculation after the Sopranos final episode “Made in America’ about what exactly the Cat in the episode was meant to symbolize. Before going much further heres some examples of cats and how they are seen in mythology through out the ages;
Some people believe that cats may be able to see the spectre of death.
Sacred cats kept in a sanctuary in ancient Egypt were carefully tended by priests who watched them day and night. The priests interpreted the cat's movements - twitch of a whisker, yawn, or stretch - into a prediction of an event that would happen in the FUTURE.
The Hindu believed the cat was the symbol for CHILDBIRTH.
In 16th century Italy, people believed that if a black cat lay on the bed of a sick man, he would DIE. However, they also believed that a cat will not remain in the house where someone is about to DIE - if the family cat refused to stay indoors, this was a bad omen.
The folklore that a cat has 9 lives possibly came about because #9 is the "trinity of trinities" and was considered lucky
"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian proverb
"When RATS infest the Palace a lame CAT is better than the swiftest horse." - Chinese proverb"
"Beware of people who dislike CATS." -- Irish proverb(emphasis added)
"Baciagalup."-Tony (to the Cat)
( mews )
"Who does HE belong to?"-Tony
"HE just showed up during the big storm. Already caught a mouse down the cellar."-Benny
Notice how they explicitly call it a HE? Not a She? This I think would eliminate the idea of it being Adrianna. In other dialogue about the Cat they continue to call it a HE as will see later.It was the only episode that this Cat appears in. We know that Chase specifically requested orange tabby cats from an article about the feline extras used for the show;
"The Sopranos" gang may have left viewers seeing triple, but that could have been caused by the ominous stray GINGER TABBY who stole the show's final episode and, like the Sopranos, has many lives - 27, in fact.
That's because the lone feline actor was, in fact, played by three cats - Timmy, Tommy and Terry - 4-year-old IDENTICAL SIBLINGS WHO were plucked from a California field where they were abandoned as kittens.
"These were wild, stray cats that were trained to act," said their owner, Debbie Pearl, who runs Paws for Effect, a talent agency based in Los Angeles.
The talented trio was HAND-PICKED BY THE SHOW'S PRODUCERS and flown to New York from L.A., where they live on a 4-acre ranch with a menagerie of rescued critters.(emphasis added)
The Producers seemed very concerned about this Cats appearance and breed even, to fly all the way out there. Heres some info about orange\ginger Tabbys and their interesting history;
There is a legend which says that an orange tabby cat was blessed by Mother Mary because it stayed with Jesus and helped him fall asleep. This is why all orange tabbies have an 'M' mark on their foreheads.
Winston Churchill's (we've seen him referenced on the show)pet feline Jock was a ginger cat.He’s one of the most famous men in history, and he had an orange tabby cat he loved very much. Winston Churchill’s cat went by the name of Jock, and it was a very sweet cat. It even attended cabinet meetings at wartime and no one was allowed to eat at the meetings until the cat was sitting at the table to join them for their meal. Additionally, Garfield(loves lasagna) is an orange tabby and so is Morris the 9-Lives cat.(notations added)

One final note of interest, notice the picture above Jr.'s phone. Remember the perspective when Tony is dialing the numbers in panic to 911 on this same phone in "Members Only"? Whose perspective would it be from? Schrodingers Cat maybe?? Many theories have been throw out there on the internet for example the theory that the cat is Adrianna because of her cat like outfits seen in many appearences, some say the cat is Chris because of the scene we will discuss where he stares at the picture of Chris that is on the wall in the back of Satrieles. I say both can and could be true(as this Schrodengers cat thing goes) but I lean more towards it being Chrissy which I explained above. But before I do I should remind us of how Mr Wizard already referred to who or what the (Schrodenger) Cat was\is in reference to his theories….
You know, Vito called me “skip” the other day. Slip of the tongue, no doubt. But I noticed he didn’t correct himself.

3."It's physics. Schordinger's equation. The boxers, you, me we're all part of the same quantum field."-Mr Wizard
I will attempt to show that the Cat is meant to represent Schordinger’s Cat, and show you the ways that the Chase machine left hints winks or nods in that direction. I’m not going to try however to make you completely understand complicated theories of Physics as I am not qualified as a teacher, Im merely a researcher at best. Im not going to assume anyone reading this has any huge understanding of what schrodinger’s cat is all about, as I myself am struggling to not only understand it but articulate it as well. So I feel its necessary to as a few basic questions and try to answer them as best I can.
Who is this Schordinger character you may be asking and what does he have to do with cats? Well lets see what wikipedia tells us about him and his cat(s)……
Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment, sometimes described as a paradox, devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935.[1] It illustrates what he saw as the problem of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics applied to everyday objects. The scenario presents a cat which may be simultaneously both ALIVE AND DEAD,[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur. The thought experiment is also often featured in theoretical discussions of the interpretations of quantum mechanics. Schrödinger coined the term Verschränkung (entanglement) in the course of developing the thought experiment.(emphasis added)

Copenhagen interpretation
The most commonly held interpretation of quantum mechanics is the Copenhagen interpretation.[12] In the Copenhagen interpretation, a system stops being a superposition of states and becomes either one or the other when an observation takes place. This thought experiment makes apparent the fact that the nature of measurement, or observation, is not well-defined in this interpretation. The experiment can be interpreted to mean that while the box is closed, the system simultaneously exists in a superposition of the states "decayed nucleus/dead cat" and "undecayed nucleus/living cat", and that only when the box is opened and an observation performed does the wave function collapse into one of the two states.However, one of the main scientists associated with the Copenhagen interpretation, Niels Bohr, never had in mind the observer-induced collapse of the wave function, so that Schrödinger's cat did not pose any riddle to him. The cat would be either dead or alive long before the box is opened by a conscious observer.[13] Analysis of an actual experiment found that measurement alone (for example by a Geiger counter) is sufficient to collapse a quantum wave function before there is any conscious observation of the measurement.[14] The view that the "observation" is taken when a particle from the nucleus hits the detector can be developed into objective collapse theories. The thought experiment requires an "unconscious observation" by the detector in order for magnification to occur. In contrast, the many worlds approach denies that collapse ever occurs.
Many-worlds interpretation and consistent histories

The quantum-mechanical "Schrödinger's cat" paradox according to the many-worlds interpretation. In this interpretation, every event is a branch point. The cat is both alive and dead—regardless of whether the box is opened—but the "alive" and "dead" cats are in different branches of the universe that are equally real but cannot interact with each other.
Main article: Many-worlds interpretation
In 1957, Hugh Everett formulated the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, which does not single out observation as a special process. In the many-worlds interpretation, both alive and dead states of the cat persist after the box is opened, but are decoherent from each other. In other words, when the box is opened, the observer and the possibly-dead cat split into an observer looking at a box with a dead cat, and an observer looking at a box with a live cat. But since the dead and alive states are decoherent, there is no effective communication or interaction between them.

When opening the box, the observer becomes entangled with the cat, so "observer states" corresponding to the cat's being alive and dead are formed; each observer state is entangled or linked with the cat so that the "observation of the cat's state" and the "cat's state" correspond with each other. Quantum decoherence ensures that the different outcomes have no interaction with each other. The same mechanism of quantum decoherence is also important for the interpretation in terms of consistent histories. Only the "dead cat" or the "alive cat" can be a part of a consistent history in this interpretation.(emphasis added)
Lets look at the opening line in the safe house scene from the episode "Made in America" where we are introduced to the Cat again;
"Baciagalup."-Tony (to the Cat)
( mews )
"Who does HE belong to?"-Tony
"HE just showed up during the big storm. Already caught a mouse down the cellar."-Benny
So this Cat "just showed up" during a intense storm. Resonates to what Mr Wizard was talking about with tornados don’t you think? Before this episode theres another scene in “Walk like a Man” where we see a connection in the cartoon AJ is watching believe it or not. Tony comes down the stairs humming “comfortably numb” while AJ watches Tom and Jerry. The screen shows Tom running into a basement with a sign that reads “Cat raid shelter” The camera lingers on it long enough to imply that the viewer should take notice. Remember how the Cat in Made in America appears suddenly in the basement?
Cat raid shelter=nuclear cat in a box(Schrödinger’s cat)
You know, Vito called me “skip” the other day. Slip of the tongue, no doubt. But I noticed he didn’t correct himself.

In 'Sopranos' Star Silvio Dante's Poker Etiquette:
I am a big stickler when it comes to proper card game etiquette. The slightest breach, as it were, can destroy my concentration and create dissent among the players. Just follow these don'ts, okay?
1. DON'T PLAY SLOWLY. Nothing ruins a game faster than one moron who thinks this is QUANTUM PHYSICS and needs 20 minutes to do the math. It's not quantum anything. Make a decision and get on with it.
At the risk of reinventing the wheel,I will recycle this remarkable insight I found from a google search from a blogger written the night after the finale aired remarkably:
The finale (well, the entire show) is filled with images and sequences that show life and death existing at once, often literal but other times a sort of metaphorical, emotional or mental death. In these sequences the divide between the two is blurred, and the show asks us whether this 'emotional death' is any different from actual death. In the finale we have Sil in a coma, Junior alive' but nothing that he was exists any more, the eventual emotional death of AJ, and of course the ending that keeps Tony in a permanent state of life and death due to its ambiguity. So: Paulie and the CAT, in the shot outside the pork store they are both at the door of death (there's a reason the interior is pitch black) and both are in a sort of SCHRODINGER'S CAT STATE of being alive and dead. Paulie is alive, but was just given his death sentence by Tony with the new job, the CAT is alive but Chris (and Adriana) are a part of the cat shown by its obsession with the photo, and both of them are dead. So both Paulie and the cat exist in a state of life and death in this episode, same as Sil, Junior and most other important characters, as Paulie says at the funeral scene: 'in the midsts of death, we are in life’.(emphasis added)
So we see, this theme of schrodinger’s cat is “All there” as Chase has said. Lets continue by looking at more dialogue about the Cat;
( growling ) ( chuckles ) "Yeah, he does that, Sometimes most of the day-- just stares at chrissy's picture."-Walden
"The fuck?"-Paulie
"You know, they're funny that way. I had an aunt, her cat would only sit At the exact CORNERS OF THE TABLE, staring at her, Or at the intersection of two walls, staring in."-Walden
"This fucking animal is history, today!"-Paulie
"Pick him up."-Walden
"You pick him up."-Paulie
( door opens ) "T, you see this shit? Does it all the time, he says."-Paulie
"Oh yeah?" -Tony
"Look at him staring at that dead kid.Gives me the fucking creeps."-Paulie(emphasis added)
Ok so consider for a moment. schrodinger’s Cat is in a box, what does a cat in a box do? Look at the intersection of two walls staring in. Oh and again, notice the Crissy reference in connection to the cat and how they refer to the Cat as HE or HIM. Never she or her. The last piece of dialogue we hear about the cat is when Paulie and Tony are out from out Satrieles and Tony offers Paulie Vitos old contstruction gig, which was ralphies, etc.
"It's like your bullshit with the cat. The fucking animal catches mice for us, but you'd drown it."-Tony
"I would."-Paulie
"He's not looking at Christopher. A rat died in the wall back there or some shit."-Tony
"I moved the picture. The fucking thing came to the new spot and stared!"-Paulie
"It's the abstract shapes or something. Tell you this: Since he's dead, My gambling luck's done a 180."Tony
"Oh, okay. It's fine for you to believe that shit, But I can't worry about a jinx? Ton', I never told this to another living soul, but Yeah? One time at the bing, I was alone to meet eddy lind-- I saw the virgin mary."-Paulie
"Why didn't you say something? Fuck strippers, we coulda had a shrine, Sold holy water in gallon jugs.Coulda made billions."-Tony
"I tell you something deep in my heart and you laugh it off?"-Paulie
"I'm not saying there's nothing out there, Paulie, But TO NOT LIVE YOUR LIFE? What the fuck are you gonna do?"-Tony(emphasis added)
Remember the part above in this chapter when it was said about Orange Tabbys that;
There is a legend which says that an orange tabby cat was blessed by Mother Mary because it stayed with Jesus and helped him fall asleep. This is why all orange tabbies have an 'M' mark on their foreheads.
So the cat is also connected to Paulies vision of Mary it would seem. Then how he tells Tony how he moved the picture and it still stares at the spot on the wall. When Paulie first sees the cat, what else is he carrying that he puts right next to the cat, a BOX! I mean Chase is making sure you get the point albeit subtly. The point that this whole season six Journey comes to a end with schrodinger’s cat as the ending. We never actually see Tony Die or Live. He’s still in the box. The Box that is the shape of our TV, just like how the monolith in 2001 was meant to be a metaphor for the Movie theater screen, as it was the same dimensions in the Jupiter floating in Space sequence as the movie screen. Another nod to Kubrick. But Tony is still in the Box. Tony is the Tiger, the Tiger in the Box, The Cat in the Box. Tony like schrodinger’s Cat, lives and dies. This idea is the whole Crux of Season 6 which is why Mr Wizard outlines it and reiterates it so we notice the themes. This is part of the “Its all there” statement Chase made and why he won’t say whether Tony Lives or dies. He doesn’t Know! No one knows! Not even the writers! Because Tony Lives AND Dies, just like the Cat. This is what Chase means. He’s not going to come out and point it out like I have, no artists would do that. He’s wanting us to discover the magic I have shown you. If you disagree with this assessment, I understand, Its a hard one to wrap your brain around, but there is no doubt in my mind that this Cat is meant to be schrodinger’s cat as well as maybe Chrissy or both. I encourage you to rewatch Season 6 with all of this in mind and enjoy it from a whole new perspective, it truly adds to the shows magic. And the cat and Tony have the same fate, He and Paulie have the same fate. That is we never see if they live or die, so they exist in Finnerty, I mean in infinity. In this way this “thing of ours” “goes on and on and on and on” Purrs…………….
The cat held by Marlon Brando in the opening scene was a stray Francis Ford Coppola found while on the lot at Paramount. The cat was not originally called for in the script, and the cat with its purring muffled some of Brando's dialogue, and, as a result, most of his lines had to be LOOPED.(emphasis added)

Phew, lets take a break from all that Quantum Quackery shall we? For an interlude lets look at for a moment all the Godfather\Goodfellas references...
When confronted over his attempted purchase of a gun and told that he cannot get to his Uncle Junior anyway because he is in police custody, AJ says it's "difficult, not impossible" - these same words are spoken by Rocco Lampone in The Godfather Part II in reference to assassinating Hyman Roth.
When pitching Cleaver, Silvio, Christopher, and J.T. Dolan compare and contrast the film to The Ring, the Friday the 13th franchise, and Freddy Kruger movies, and Halloween as well as to The Godfather II, Saw and Ghostbusters franchises.
In a rare session with Dr. Melfi, Carmela recalls her second date with Tony, in which he brought her father a $200 power drill as a gift. She says she knew there was "probably some guy with a broken arm" behind it and reflects on whether this made her like Tony less, or more. This mimics Bracco's own character's reaction in Goodfellas when she realized what Henry Hill really was early in their relationship.
When Janice tells Tony he has changed and is "different" since the shooting, Tony responds: "Different how? How am I different?", which could be a throwback to Joe Pesci's character Tommy DeVito in the famous Goodfellas scene: "Funny how? How am I Funny?"
In the closing scene of "Remember When" which depicts Uncle Junior sitting on an outdoor chair, lost in thought, as the screen slowly fades to black, is possibly a nod to the closing scene of The Godfather Part II, which shows Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in a similar pose. Michael Corleone's father Vito Corleone was memorably depicted stroking a cat in The Godfather.
In addition, Tony's tomato plants in his yard are highly reminiscent of the ones Vito Corleone used to have in his garden

Tony picks up A.J. at the police station and violently confronts him. In tears, A.J. calls his father a hypocrite because Tony admires Michael Corleone for avenging the attempted murder of his father in The Godfather. Tony, although touched by his son's intentions, tells him that he needs to grow up and that The Godfather is only a movie. A.J. almost throws up and Tony instructs him not to tell Carmela about the incident.
When disposing of Emil Kolar's body, Christopher says to "Big Pussy," "Louis Brasi sleeps with the fishes." Pussy corrects him, "Luca Brasi." The character Brasi, as well as the famous phrase describing his death as "sleeps with the fishes," are from The Godfather.
When Tony grabs Christopher after he was considering selling his life story into a biopic, he mentions mobster Henry Hill whose life story was documented in the true crime book Wiseguy: Life in a Mafia Family and subsequently adapted into Goodfellas.
Richard Romanus plays Dr. Melfi's ex-husband, Richard LaPenna, and he talks to Dr. Melfi (played by Lorraine Bracco) that the American culture is giving Italian-Americans a bad name, and mentions Goodfellas to Melfi. Both Richard Romanus and Lorraine Bracco co-starred in a Martin Scorsese film, Romanus co-starred in Mean Streets and Bracco co-starred in Goodfellas.
Christopher's shooting the bakery employee in the foot mirrors an "innocent" Spider's getting shot in the foot in Goodfellas. Michael Imperioliplays both Spider and Christopher.

As revenge, Tony, in reference to the scene in The Godfather Part II when a young Vito Corleone holds a bag of guns for a young Peter Clemenza, fills a parcel with sand and asks Dr. Cusamano to hold on to it, in an attempt to worry Cusamano and his wife. The box is a source of concern to the Cusamanos, who think it may contain drugs or a weapon.
In the Episode" Isabella" Rasheen Ray and Petite Clayborn again wait for Tony to appear at the newsstand. Tony stops to buy a newspaper and orange juice, echoing a scene in The Godfather wherein Vito Corleone buys oranges before an unsuccessful attempt on his life.
Phillip Parisi's death is a reference to The Godfather (1972), when Paulie Gatto is shot and killed in the driver's seat of a car because of his role in the attempted murder of Vito Corleone. Also, as Philly gets in his car to leave home, his wife tells him, "Don't forget the pastries", a reference to the scene where Peter Clemenza's also wife tells him, "Don't forget the cannoli", before he drives off to see that Paulie is killed.
While attempting to watch a bootleg version of The Godfather, Part II, Tony Soprano announces to his crew that he will be traveling to Naples

Just as in the season opener, "Guy Walks Into a Psychiatrist's Office...", Silvio does his The Godfather Part III Michael Corleone impersonation in the dream, only in the dream he is referring to Pussy: "Our true enemy has yet to reveal himself".
In his dream, Tony sees Pussy as a fish who notes that two other fish on either side of him are sleeping. The reference is to death, as in "sleeps with the fishes" from The Godfather, and it foreshadows Pussy's ultimate resting place, the ocean.
The undertaker promises Tony that he will "use all [his] power, and all [his] skills" on Livia's behalf (presumably via cosmetics and embalming), Tony then tells him not to go overboard. This is a direct reference to The Godfather, wherein Don Vito Corleone commands the undertaker Amerigo Bonasera to "use all of your power and all of your skills" to beautify his eldest son Sonny Corleone's bullet-riddled corpse. The descending elevator camera angle used to introduce the undertaker is also taken directly from The Godfather.
When Adriana learns that Christopher is about to be made, she becomes worried that it might be a pretext for a hit, but Christopher chides her for "watching too many movies." Soon after, after arriving at the basement location of the ceremony, Silvio tells Tony that Chris was nervous during the entire ride over, and this time, Tony kids Chris as the one who's "watching too many movies". This alludes to Goodfellas (in which Michael Imperioli appeared, as well as several other cast members of The Sopranos), where Tommy DeVito is lured to his death under the pretext of being made. A similar situation takes place in the movie Donnie Brasco, where Lefty (Al Pacino) fears he'll be the victim of a hit, but instead, his boss gives him a very unusual gift: a lion.
Lorraine Bracco's character is raped by Jesus Rossi, or J. Rossi. In the film Goodfellas, Lorraine Bracco's character also has a nemesis named J. Rossi (Janice Rossi), whom her husband is sleeping with.
The voiceover on the Mercedes TV commercial, which Tony watches before going to bed with Carmela and which makes him think of Gloria (who works as a saleswoman for a company that sells the cars), is voiced by Joe Mantegna, who also voices mob boss Fat Tony on The Simpsons, as well as played Joey Zaza in The Godfather Part III.

When Jackie Aprile hears the petition of Carlo and Matush, he strikes a pose apparently modeled on that of Marlon Brando in the opening scene of The Godfather.
One of the elderly hit men that Silvio and Christopher meet is Frank Crisci. Crisci is played by Richard Bright who also played Al Neri, a Corleone family member and assassin, in all three Godfather movies. In the episode, the character talks about killing a "Tommy Neri," who was Al Neri's nephew in The Godfather.
Other Godfather references abound. When Tony comes to visit Ralphie, he is offered a bag of Florida oranges ("Florida's finest"). In The Godfather, oranges are present whenever characters are murdered, or die. Part of the episode revolves around an attempted hit on Ralphie in Florida.
In his meeting with Dr. Melfi, Tony talks of how in the olden days mafia men would take their mistresses out on Fridays and their wives on Saturdays. This could be a reference to Goodfellas, in which Lorraine Bracco (Melfi) plays gangster Henry Hill's wife. Tony also almost matches Ray Liotta's dialogue from the film when, as Henry, he is explaining the same custom: ('Friday nights were for the wives, but Saturday was always for the girlfriends').
"The Two Tonys"The opening sequence of various shots of the Soprano home with autumn leaves blowing in the wind is an homage to the opening shots of The Godfather Part III, which portrayed the rundown Corleone compound in Lake Tahoe
At Carmela's house, due to Tonys removing the media system, the women enjoy
snacks and wine instead of watching Casablanca. The next movie on their list is The Godfather.
A.J.'s teacher calls A.J. "Fredo Corleone" in a conversation with Wegler, referring to Michael Corleone's less gifted older brother in The Godfather novels and films.

"Test Dream"episode makes multiple references to the film The Godfather. Annette Bening speaks the line, "I don't want my husband coming out of there with just his cock in his hand", referring to an almost-identical line spoken by Sonny Corleone. Afterwards, Tony's reaching behind the toilet tank for the non-existent gun is a reference to a similar scene with Michael Corleone.
When Tony Blundetto shoots Phil Leotardo in Tony Soprano's dream, he exits the same make and brand car (Lincoln Continental) in a similar fashion to Sonny Corleone, during the famous toll-booth shooting scene.
The scene with Christopher and Adriana where both of them are crying over the
consequences of Adriana being an informant, including Chris' strangled wail of "Oh, God, what are we gonna do?!' mirror a very similar scene in the 1990 film Goodfellas where Henry and Karen Hill are falling apart at the realization they are in mortal danger from Paulie Cicero and his crew after Henry's narcotics bust.
[/IMG]
When Tony enters the bathroom stall, he reaches behind the vintage style toilet tank looking for a gun which is not there, an allusion to the The Godfather.

5."The universe is just one big soup of molecules bumping up against one another.The shapes we see exist only in our own consciousness."-Mr. Wizard
Pretty Matrix-esque line don’t you think? Interestingly enough there are a couple nods and connections to the Matrix Movie on the Sopranos. In one episode AJ gives Carmela “The Matrix” as a present. The most obvious connection is actor Joe Pantoliano who plays Ralphie on The Sopranos and Cypher on the Matrix.
In the episode “The fleshy part of the thigh”, John Schwinn aka Mr Wizard joins recently shot rapper Deluxe with his crew, Tony, and Paulie to watch a boxing match via a modified satellite tv, being help by one of Deluxes crew out the hospital window. Schwinn says his quote as the reception goes out.
I think its important to note that because it seems the Chase Machine was maybe using that as a way to say the quote above is referring not only to the Universe, but the very television we are watching, which as pointed out earlier was developed by Bell labs, Mr. Scwhinns employer. It is also his last line of the show as the next time we see him its as Tony is finally exiting the hospital, and Tony finds out Schwinn had his larynx removed. But not before telling us and Tony the most important parts of the entire 23 episodes of season 6, if not the entire show itself. Part of what I believe Chase is showing us is the physical embodiment of physics or how our lives mimic the properties of physics and or Karma. I believe the Chase machine went all out to make the last season one whose storyline mimicked this phenomenon in the Universe, this one of Quantum Entanglement. And I dare say they painted a masterpiece. For the freaks who want to figure out if Tony died, well, the answer is he did and he didn’t. He’s still in the box with the cat. The box is the TV. Don't Stop.....

Return to “Sopranos Symbolism and Subtext”