All things duck related

I'm hoping that as I and others revisit the show and every episode, we put down all the duck references. Just for kicks...... Let's see what we duck-scover...
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]You know, Vito called me “skip” the other day. Slip of the tongue, no doubt. But I noticed he didn’t correct himself.[/font][SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Re: All things duck related

I'll start!

In the episode "Big girls don't cry" Tonys' Russian goomah is feeding ducks cheetos off the side of his boat the "Stugots". He tells her to stop in not so polite terms as it is bad for their health. Ducks eat other stuff he tells her. She replies you're the expert on everything or something like that. It starts with her saying "poor creatures, poor creatures" and Tony says stop hes gonna choke. Then he gets in a fight with another Russian who happens to be in earshot of their argument and makes some snarky comment to the goomah in Russian that sets Tony off. Then Tony grabs the guys nuts and they end up having to leave. Hence ultimately the ducks cause Tony to have to ditch his plans with the goomah.
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]You know, Vito called me “skip” the other day. Slip of the tongue, no doubt. But I noticed he didn’t correct himself.[/font][SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Since I'm up late watching heres the next one I found.

When Meadow is listening to a guy from Brown University in the episode "The Happy Wanderer" pitch the college he reminds the students "that admission is selective. So again, get all your academic and extracurricular ducks in a row. Leave nothing to chance...."

bada, I'm glad your post redirected me to this thread. I meant to welcome jaysilva to the forum when I first saw his reply, but didn't do it immediately and then forgot.:icon_redface:

In any case, glad to have you with us, jaysilva.:icon_biggrin:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “Sopranos Symbolism and Subtext”