Offering a Few Sopranos Items

Hi Guys & Gals,

I have an unopened Sopranos Trivia game and an unopened season 6A DVD set if anyone wants them. (I was given the season 5 DVD set for Christmas years ago by a person unaware I already had it). Anyone interested would have to pay shipping, but I'm not charging for the items themselves.

I'm trying to clear out a bunch of stuff in my overcrowded house, and these could end up at goodwill if no one wants them.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Re: Offering a Few Sopranos Items

Hey Jouster

Long time, no talk.:icon_smile:

I finally put them on ebay. The auction is set to end this Friday night. As of this writing, there were no bids. So if it doesn't sell, you are more than welcome to them. As it turned out, there are two trivia games -- one in flimsy cardboard box that was opened but probably used only once -- the other sealed (never opened) in a nice aluminum box with the cast photo stamped on it.

I'm also including a copy of the Sopranos book and the Vanity Fair magazine. My aunt and I each had a copy of both, and when she moved in with me, it did away with the need for two copies.

I'm giving some thought also to parting with the Season 4 and Season 5 posters my aunt gave me. Both are mounted on foam core and the Season 5 one is also framed in a metal frame with glass front. Don't know when I'd find a suitable box and not absolutely sure I want to let them go, but if I knew they were going to you, that would make it more likely.:icon_smile: So let me know if those interest you.

FYI, here's the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sopranos-Memora ... 1783254069?
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”