Vote For Your Favorite Episode

We have finally put up the polls for all of the first five seasons so you can vote on your favorite episode. Seasons one through three are getting some good votes in and season four and five have recently begun so I expect those polls to start jumping soon. As a help, I will link to all five polls below so new members and old can have one simple place to go to vote for each.

One season six is completed, we will have a poll for that as well (or split them - we are discussing this elsewhere.) But I also hope to have a poll between the top vote gettrs for each season. We'll have to see how many votes we get first, however.

Anyway - here's a link to each poll:

Season One

Season Two

Season Three

Season Four

Season Five

Now get over to those polls and vote. And make sure to tell us why you picked the episode for each season that you did. :icon_biggrin:
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Re: Vote For Your Favorite Episode

You may have noticed a slight change on the forum recently in which the general discussion and specific episode forums for season one through four have disappeared. However, having had little general discussion regarding the first four seasons (or five for that matter) and the only threads being the voting threads, Fly has moved those to a new section - The Voting Booth.

Both the "grade this episode" and season polls can now be found there. Further, any and all general discussion for those seasons (and five and six as well) can now easily be contained in that same section under the correct header - symbolism, general discussion, etc.

If you have further thoughts on this, please feel free to speak up, either in this thread (though comment here should probably be in relation to the season polls) or in the Sit Down area to discuss the forum wide changes.

Meanwhile - go vote! :icon_mrgreen:
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”