Re: Favourite Quote from Sopranos ?

AJ - "So what, no f***ing ziti now?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony - "Revenge is like cold cuts"

Melfi - " I think it's, revenge is a dish best served cold."

Tony - "What did I say?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paulie - "You’re not gonna believe this. The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator."

Christopher - "His house looked like shit."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melfi - "When's the last time you had a prostate exam?"

Tony - "Hey, I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face."

Tony - "Uncle Junior and I, we had our problems with the Business. But I never should have razzed him about eating p***y. This whole war could have been averted. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony - "All due respect, you got no fuckin' idea what it's like to be Number One. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other f***in' thing. It's too much to deal with almost. And in the end you're completely alone with it all."

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”