Re: SOPRANOS TRIVIA GAME

I'll give a hint: the brand name came up when Coma Carm was talking to Tony on the phone while he was in the lobby of the convention and first discovered the briefcase anomaly. She mentions the brand and that she gave it to him for Christmas.

IIRC, it came up when Coma Carm asked, "Is it [the switched, i.e., Finnerty's, briefcase] a ____________________ [brand] too?" So I'm thinking that's how you would know the brand of the original briefcase.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

I had totally forgotten about this thread.

DH, you're a lot stricter on "cheating" than I am.:icon_razz: I think casual, coincidental rewatches are fine. If they refresh the memory on trivia, that's an incidental benefit, no?:icon_biggrin:

Well done. Bally is the answer. You're up next, DH.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Sorry to jump in but I just thought of a good one, actually a 2 part answer:

When Bobby got the call that Carmine Sr. had passed away, he got off the phone and made a comment that he recalled that Carmine had invented point shaving. Uncle Jun replied with a specific game reference, and what he bought with his winnings..........

CCNY vs. Kentucky, 1951...he bought a Black Fleetwood. :icon_wink:

I remembered the game but admit I had to search for what June bought with his winnings.

Now for my question - to the best of my knowledge there are 12 different actors that were in more than one episode of The Sopranos AND had a role in Goodfellas. Each of these actors had a prime speaking role on the television show though they may have had only a bit part in the movie. Who are they?

For extra credit, there are at least two others who had roles in the movie and starred in only one episode of the television series, and these would be a major speaking role on that one episode. Who are they?

(Note - my count may be wrong, so if you think there are more, feel free to correct me. :icon_biggrin:)
"Leave the gun...take the cannoli." - Clemenza

Think Tony Died? Consider this...

Visit my Blog at Hear the Hurd

Stumbled across this old thread and got sucked into the rabbit hole! So, after a bit of research, here is a pretty damn comprehensive list of Sopranos actors (who appeared more than once on the show) who had parts, however small, in Goodfellas:

Lorraine Bracco (Dr. Melfi)
Michael Imperioli (Christopher)
Tony Sirico (Paulie)
Frank Vincent (Phil Leotardo)
Tony Darrow (Larry Boy Barese)
Vincent Pastore (Big Pussy)
Suzanne Shepherd (Mary DeAngelis)
Frank Pellegrino (Bureau Chief Frank Cubitoso)
Paul Herman (Beansie Gaeta)
Tony Lip (Carmine Lupertazzi Sr)
Marianne Leone (Joanne Moltisanti, season 3 on)
Frank Albanese (Uncle Pat Blundetto)
Nicole Burdette (Barbara Giglione/Soprano, seasons 1-3)
John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia (Albie Cianflone)
Daniel P. Conte (Faustino "Doc" Santoro)
Vito Antuofermo (Bobby Zanone, 2 eps)
Gaetano LoGiudice (uncredited background, 4 episodes)

And the Goodfellas actors who appeared in one-shot roles on The Sopranos:
Tobin Bell (Maj. Carl Zwingli in Army of One)
Nancy Cassaro (Joanne Moltisanti in From Where to Eternity)
Chuck Low (Shlomo Teittleman in Denial, Anger, Acceptance)
Anthony Caso ("Martin Scorsese" in 46 Long)
Susan Varon (Joan Gillespie in The Ride)
Angela Pietropinto (Helen Barone in Fleshy Part of the Thigh)
Anthony Alessandro (Waiter in Commendatori)
Victor Colicchio (Joe in 46 Long)
Garry Pastore (Jerry Basile in Marco Polo)
Gene Canfield (Police Officer in I Dream of Jeannie Cusamano)
Frank Adonis (Guest #1 in House Arrest)

Pretty impressive, huh?

Return to “The Kitchen Sink”