Re: Current Crime tree

I think the way the Sopranos are set up Paulie's rank of underboss doesn't seem to carry much weight because Tony said Vito was his top earner and Sil advises Tony so I think he's just underboss because he was captain of Tony's crew and thats the crew Tony stills has close ties to

</p>

Where's Bistle, and Butter? And doesn't it seem to anyone else that Benny is a soldier now? It hasn't been mentioned since Tony said that books would be opening up for Benny when he was in the hospital in season 5, but lately it seems like he's had a lot more responsibility... Eugene mentions him to take over his Sports book in ep 1 this season, he's in the investors meeting with all the other big time made guys, and he's the one they send to go pick up Vito from down the shore... This weeks episode might flesh it out a bit more, but to me it would seem that Benny has been made over the 18 months that we didn't get to see... Anyone?

</p>

LouisBrasi, I was about to post the same sentiment, something to the effect of 'Well this episode cleared up the Benny situation - of course he's made - he was the lead guy on the 'get Vito' trip'

And yet

<blockquote>Quote:<hr>Benny is not yet made as off yet .
he get his buttons on the next ep<hr></blockquote>

Well if you say so... but we all know Chris doesn't count when making comparisons.

</p>

as the ep has shown benny is not yet make

still an associate
he was not at the dinner with Ny -when the hair duke got made . even patsy was there

If he was a made man , artie would be punished for his actions not rewarded by Tony forcing benny to dinner at artie joint

the new blood in the Soprano family
was Burt Gervasi
as per last sunday ep
most be related to Carlo Gervasi.

www.hbo.com/sopranos/episode/index.shtml

And New York was the "HairDuke" Gerry Turciano

Well as for Chrissy Crew
Benny fazio
James "Murmur" Zaccone - Associate

that what season six -ep 7 has shown

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p098.ezboard.com/bthechaselounge ... >2drama</A> at: 4/25/06 2:48 pm

Return to “Sopranos FAQ”