The Clock

As much as I love this forum, I just have to ask: Why has the clock that records time of posting never been correct? Or is the lounge on Reykjavik time? It's no big deal but sometimes it makes you wonder, "Where am I?".

Re: The Clock

jonelikate wrote:As much as I love this forum, I just have to ask: Why has the clock that records time of posting never been correct? Or is the lounge on Reykjavik time? It's no big deal but sometimes it makes you wonder, "Where am I?".

Where are you, in terms of land mass and continent? I would guess the time you are seeing on your posts is Central Daylight Time - the time 'enjoyed' by the Moderator and Forum owner. [And me! :icon_biggrin: ]

[For once, all those Eastern and Pacific Time folks have to "calculate." :icon_wink:

Re: The Clock

jonelikate, JZ is correct. The default forum time is Central. Somehow in the transfer of memberships from EZboard, I suppose it's possible another time zone was assigned to your particular account.

But you can easily correct the timestamps and displays to read any time zone you like. Go to your User CP, select Edit Options on the left, scroll down to Date and Time Options, and select the time of your choice.:icon_wink:

Hope that helps.
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

Return to “Request a Sitdown (Pre-2016)”