How to vote on a favorite epi from Season 6?

It seems to me that most seasons have a way to vote on a favorite episode of the season and to make some comments about our favorite episode.

For example, if I click on Season 3, there is a Poll that lets people select their favorite episode.

Oh. I'm beginning to get that redundant feeling. I know that Detective Hunt posted those polls for the other season. I'd like to have such a poll for Season 6 - Part One. Would the appropriate thing be for me to post a poll under the Individual Episode Forum for Season 6, Part 1?

I think it would be best for me to ask first - before I start posting Polls given that the admins may have something else in mind as to how to handle polls for that season and other seasons.

I'll just wait and see if there is any response here. If there is none, I'll just go ahead and post a poll in a week or so. Thanks very much for hearing me out.

P.S. My favorite episode from Season 6, Part 1 was Cold Stones where Carm and Rosalie go to Paris. It was just fabulous.

Re: How to vote on a favorite epi from Season 6?

OK. I didn't realize anyone was doing this.

I don't mean to be pushing you to do it. As a matter of fact, I'm kind of interested in the Favorite Quotes threads now and I've been posting them in the Kitchen Sink.

It must be a big effort to create all these threads for some approx 80 episodes. I see you need to create one for the episode itself and then one for each of the sub-topics - like Favorite Quotes and Favorite Episodes of each season. I hope you know how to create a bot (robot). If you created one, you could direct it to create all those threads for you automatically. Do you have any programming experience? Or do you know anyone who might be able to point you in the right direction? If I were you, I wouldn't be able to stand creating all those threads manually and would want to create a bot to do it for me automatically.

I hope someone appreciates all the work you've done. If I were you, the only satisfactory recompense would be some sort of sexual favor and satisfaction. But don't look at me. I'm afraid that at age 57, my sex life seems to have gone the way of the dinosaurs. I guess I need a female bot to help me out.

Return to “Request a Sitdown (Pre-2016)”