Getting Married...

A husband to be over here in the UK recently wrote to 300 celebrities to ask that they wish he and his wife a happy wedding.

20% of them replied. Included in that 20% was James Gandolfini.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2752596/Romantic-groom-Ross-Frazer-gets-60-celebrities-including-The-Manic-Street-Preachers-and-Jonny-Wilkinson-to-send-wedding-congratulations.html

There's a picture of what he sent on the link where it says 'slideshow'.

Re: Getting Married...

Not sure I can identify with the mindset of the guy that sent these requests to 300 celebrities (!), but I agree that it was very cool of James to do.:icon_wink:
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:Not sure I can identify with the mindset of the guy that sent these requests to 300 celebrities (!), but I agree that it was very cool of James to do.:icon_wink:

See, he is kind and gives attention when people are not stalking him down :-D

Garth wrote:See, he is kind and gives attention when people are not stalking him down :-D

LOL, yeah. I for sure don't want to be holding a camera if I ever see JG. Especially because I'm a camera geek, and mine kinda looks professional.:-)
Tony, his spirits crushed after b-lining to the fridge first thing in the morning: "Who ate the last piece of cake?"

FlyOnMelfisWall wrote:LOL, yeah. I for sure don't want to be holding a camera if I ever see JG. Especially because I'm a camera geek, and mine kinda looks professional.:-)

Just ask nicely, and if you hear any belabored breathing...RUN!

Return to “Sopranos in the News”