Re: Who is next to die

There's been a lot of deaths on the show, and I've never really been happy per se about anyone getting offed, but I will stand up and cheer when Butchie gets whacked. Yes, that development wil warrant a "standing o" from me.

In a show about vile people, he's just the vilest to me.

AJColossal wrote:There's been a lot of deaths on the show, and I've never really been happy per se about anyone getting offed, but I will stand up and cheer when Butchie gets whacked. Yes, that development wil warrant a "standing o" from me.

I concur. The guy is just plain creepy, From when Tony tried to get past him in the hospital to him laughing when Phil offered Tony his "condolances" over his nephew, I have always found him vile and creepy. I would like to see Butchie die slow and painfully.

Just my gut but, I have a feeling that one of the kids, Meadow or AJ is going to die. This show cannot end well for Tony Soprano. He has to suffer for all the suffering he has caused. I want the end to be similair to a Shakesperean tragedy.

AJColossal wrote:There's been a lot of deaths on the show, and I've never really been happy per se about anyone getting offed, but I will stand up and cheer when Butchie gets whacked. Yes, that development wil warrant a "standing o" from me.

When Tony stuck that gun in Butchie's face, he should have pulled the trigger. It would have resovled a lot of his problems. In my opinion, Butchie puts the bug in the Shaw's ear and gets his panties in a bunch. Phil would be much kinder and gentler without him.

And I also think Phil is a coward, yelling out his bedroom window like Rapunzel while Butchie answered the door.

Unfortunately, I agree that the kids will get it. I think Meadow is next. My nerves were actually shot during tonights episode in the scene where Meadow gets confronted in that restaraunt. And when it looked like AJ might drown, I was practically yelling at Tony to stop eating and get the hell out back.

Return to “Season 6, Part 2, Non Spoiler-Based Speculation/Discussion”