Re: Pictures from the final episode!

Thanks a lot, man!

The most exciting picture is the one of Tony visiting Junior. I've waited all season for this scene!

It's also interesting that we have Tony at home, in front of Satriale's, at the restaurant with his family - The New York/New Jersey war must get resolved early in the episode, because Tony seems to spend a lot of the episode outside the safehouse.

Picture 11 - I wonder where they're at. Any ideas?

mrcinsc wrote:http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/img/episode ... p86_01.jpg

Just replace the 01 in the url with 02, 03 etc...there are 13 of them -

ok here is a link to a photbucket acct with them

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x14/ ... 20America/

Well, these photos don't seem to depict anything of the kind of the helter-skelter, pins-on-needles life that I thought would be the scenario for all that's left of the remaining "main" characters. But, they're only split second stills.

What's interesting to me is that one of those MAIN characters - Janice - (which many here would like to deny that status) is seen in THREE of them. Bravo Janice.
!

I was really excited to see Uncle Jun and Tony talking. I was afraid the last we would see of Jun was when he was petting the cat at the home. As for picture 11, I can only guess an FBI office, hospital or a therapist. It also seems that the thing with Phil we be resolved as Tony and Paulie are out and about in one photo not to mention the photos have a feel of calmness. -

Universal Polymath wrote:Thanks a lot, man!

The most exciting picture is the one of Tony visiting Junior. I've waited all season for this scene!

It's also interesting that we have Tony at home, in front of Satriale's, at the restaurant with his family - The New York/New Jersey war must get resolved early in the episode, because Tony seems to spend a lot of the episode outside the safehouse.

Picture 11 - I wonder where they're at. Any ideas?
The picture at Satriale's is what has me confused. We last saw Tony and Paulie at the safe house and in the previews we see Paulie and Tony in a truck while it's snowing. Contrast that with Paulie sunbathing at Satriales, with no apparent concern for their safety.

Picture 11 can be 1) FBI office, 2) AJ's psychiatrist's office 3) new psychiatrist , Dr. Dougherty's office (Per Rhoswen's website - -Dr. Dougherty - Female (, mid 40’s to 50’s. Psychiatrist. Attractive with a bit of sex appeal). Of those possibilities, I'll go with #3.

mrcinsc wrote:Sopranology;
I like all of your guesses and like #3 as well. I just can't get over how calm they seem not to mention the visibility of Tony in public. AJ looking dirty has me believing there is some sort of bomb or fire that goes off -

I think that picture of Tony and Paulie is from a previous episode...I know I have seen that exact scene somewhere before.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”