Re: Pictures from the final episode!

mrcinsc wrote:I think you are thinking of season 1? When pussy and the guys are out front, Paulie is sunning himself and Tony walks out of Satriales while Pussy walks back inside. If I remember correctly Tony has a more Hawaiian type shirt on - I will look around -
Maybe that is what ties this episode back to the first episode.

Good call there - I know I have seen Paulie sunning himself before, it may have been season two. One thing I have noticed is that Tony is wearing the same leather jacket in all of the pictures so hopefully it is a new image but I am almost positive the first Paulie sun tanning occurs outside Satriales when Tony was approached by an FBI agent.

i may have stumbled onto something. i belive these pictures are usually in some sort of sequence. There's a shot of tony, camelia and AJ at a table, thrid from last photo. Is this from the legendary last scene at the ice cream palor? are they about to order onion rings? is meadow late because shes parking the car?

i think it's going to end with life going on.

The thing that intests me the most is the two pictures with Junior. One pic he looks upset and the other u see him from behind talkin to Tony. I dont think Tony will reconcile with Junior instead he'll inform Junior of the war n ask for advice n such. When Junior refuses Tony says some nasty things to him which leads to juniors sour look face.

Cards2501 wrote:No windows in Melfi's office...Could it be a funeral parlor?
there is a large window with the same type of blinds in Melfies office, rmember the dream sequence in which hesh walks past the window....she has a statue of a woman on the ledge of the window. I don't think it is her office, but there is a casting notice for another female attractive shrink, maybe Tony starts over with a new shrink.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”