Crazy ending found for Made in America

I found this spolier to be pretty plausible until he brought the dead russian back into the mix...............what do you guys think...........???? I found this online............im not going to say my uncle's, friends, cousins, sisters gynecologist had an advance screening and foie gras dinner with terrence winter..............i am just going to say I found this on yahoo

enjoy

NJ gives up without a fight after Tony goes into hiding and Phil makes it clear that he intends to do business with everyone left, but that loyalty to Tony will be punishable by death. To make things perfectly clear, he orders Patsy to be whacked for shooting at the hitters who shot Sil, and a car bomb is placed in his Cadillac, but isn't detonated immediately.
In the meantime, Tony and AJ have a no-holds-barred conversation about the situation that Tony is in, and why AJ has to be strong for his mother, to be the man of the house when Tony is gone. Tony doesn't go into details about the fact that the NY mob is out to kill him, but he alludes to the fact that his life is in danger and that this might be the last time they talk. AJ snaps out of his whiny little girl phase, and gets in touch with the Jasons who let him know what's really going on in the streets.

Patsy is still on the run, believing that someone told NY that he was responsible for the failed hit on Phil, and switches cars with his son to avoid detection. He instructs Patrick not to drive his Cadillac, but of course, Patrick doesn't listen and is blown up in front of AJ and the Jasons. AJ is left to tell his sister the grim news (as she's sitting on the couch reading her book) and she blames herself for telling Tony about her encounter with Coco. Meanwhile, Patsy sits on the corner and cries that he put his son in the line of fire.

Tony communicates only through Paulie, but the news only gets worse and worse as the soldiers switch sides and declare their loyalty to NY over Tony. There's speculation that Paulie will be named the new boss, but Paulie remembers his "when it's my time, will I stand up" dream at the end of the Florida episode and declares that he's loyal to his don, and Bah Fangool to Phil. He's determined to go out like the gangsters of old, according to the code that he swore to uphold. Tony looks at him in a totally new light, and realizes that of all his soldiers, that Paulie was the only one he could count on through it all.

Tony and Paulie realize that they're seriously outmuscled and outgunned and ponder their options. They won't turn to the FBI, and they can't rally the troops to fight NY, so Tony calls the only ally he has left, Slava the Russian gangster. Tony realizes that with Slava's help that he could potentially hit everyone in NY that stands in the way to little Carmine taking the reins, which would be great for Tony. He and Paulie go to Slava, where lo and behold, there stands Valerie, who hasn't forgotten Paulie. This is the surprise ending that Chase nails us all with. Paulie is murdered in front of Tony, but once it is over, Slava agrees to help Tony. Tony accepts the help but realizes at this point that he has no soldiers left, that his whole other "family" is dead. Slava sets to work and actually catches Phil and Rusty and the fat jerk with the glasses in an explosion.

Tony is safe, but his empire is in crumbled ruins. He takes stock of what's left, sadly, as his family gathers around him at their house. He looks sadly towards the sky and notices a honking flock of grown ducks passing overhead. A tear forms in his eye. The music plays and the show fades to black...

Re: Crazy ending found for Made in America

cmmcgm wrote:I found this spolier to be pretty plausible until he brought the dead russian back into the mix...............what do you guys think...........???? I found this online............im not going to say my uncle's, friends, cousins, sisters gynecologist had an advance screening and foie gras dinner with terrence winter..............i am just going to say I found this on yahoo

enjoy

NJ gives up without a fight after Tony goes into hiding and Phil makes it clear that he intends to do business with everyone left, but that loyalty to Tony will be punishable by death. To make things perfectly clear, he orders Patsy to be whacked for shooting at the hitters who shot Sil, and a car bomb is placed in his Cadillac, but isn't detonated immediately.
In the meantime, Tony and AJ have a no-holds-barred conversation about the situation that Tony is in, and why AJ has to be strong for his mother, to be the man of the house when Tony is gone. Tony doesn't go into details about the fact that the NY mob is out to kill him, but he alludes to the fact that his life is in danger and that this might be the last time they talk. AJ snaps out of his whiny little girl phase, and gets in touch with the Jasons who let him know what's really going on in the streets.

Patsy is still on the run, believing that someone told NY that he was responsible for the failed hit on Phil, and switches cars with his son to avoid detection. He instructs Patrick not to drive his Cadillac, but of course, Patrick doesn't listen and is blown up in front of AJ and the Jasons. AJ is left to tell his sister the grim news (as she's sitting on the couch reading her book) and she blames herself for telling Tony about her encounter with Coco. Meanwhile, Patsy sits on the corner and cries that he put his son in the line of fire.

Tony communicates only through Paulie, but the news only gets worse and worse as the soldiers switch sides and declare their loyalty to NY over Tony. There's speculation that Paulie will be named the new boss, but Paulie remembers his "when it's my time, will I stand up" dream at the end of the Florida episode and declares that he's loyal to his don, and Bah Fangool to Phil. He's determined to go out like the gangsters of old, according to the code that he swore to uphold. Tony looks at him in a totally new light, and realizes that of all his soldiers, that Paulie was the only one he could count on through it all.

Tony and Paulie realize that they're seriously outmuscled and outgunned and ponder their options. They won't turn to the FBI, and they can't rally the troops to fight NY, so Tony calls the only ally he has left, Slava the Russian gangster. Tony realizes that with Slava's help that he could potentially hit everyone in NY that stands in the way to little Carmine taking the reins, which would be great for Tony. He and Paulie go to Slava, where lo and behold, there stands Valerie, who hasn't forgotten Paulie. This is the surprise ending that Chase nails us all with. Paulie is murdered in front of Tony, but once it is over, Slava agrees to help Tony. Tony accepts the help but realizes at this point that he has no soldiers left, that his whole other "family" is dead. Slava sets to work and actually catches Phil and Rusty and the fat jerk with the glasses in an explosion.

Tony is safe, but his empire is in crumbled ruins. He takes stock of what's left, sadly, as his family gathers around him at their house. He looks sadly towards the sky and notices a honking flock of grown ducks passing overhead. A tear forms in his eye. The music plays and the show fades to black...
Totally believable. Only thing missing is Furio. It would have been great if last week he was the guy Tony had found in Italy to come back and help, a sort of trade.

Certainly seems plausible. The one thing I do not see Tony doing though is going into hiding. Additionally, if a NJ soldier is flipped to NY, then loyal NJ has a right to whack them. I could maybe see a couple of guys flipping, but the whole family accept for Paulie?

The explosion that can be seen in the trailer when AJ's face lights up may be that car bomb exploding with Pat Parisi inside the car- so that could be dead on.
Don Scallop

"You Can't Kill me twice Sally Boy, I'm already fuckin' dead remember"

my main problem is that of all the spoilers left for the last episode, tje only one that seemed plausible was phil getting whacked by Benny ant the Raceway. If thats the case, none of the above is possible. plus, i really don't think the russiian is coming back. someone shoots off part of your head and your not going to react over the last 5 or 6 years?

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”