Re: A Fire or Explosion in "Made In America"??

Sorry. Actually, I was referring to the plot description about the unexpected visitor. Does anyone know if it is the real deal? All of the blurbs I've read have been along the lines of "Series finale. The final chapter in the saga of the Soprano family."

I keep seeing speculation about this "unexpected visitor" but it if memory serves this might be a left over from the fan-boy created "spoilers" which have proven to be less than accurate.

Marlowe wrote:Where did you see this? I checked the HBO site and it has no such description. This actually sounds like one of those "spoiler" plot descriptions from a few months back that have since been proven wrong.
It comes from an episode description a few weeks back that appeared in a TV magazine (not sure which one). Here's the description:

"Series Finale. Tony thinks back to his first meeting with Dr. Melfi. Christopher and Meadow get offers from the west coast. Artie Bucco ponders a problem from his past. Some unexpected visitors arrive at the Soprano household. The final chapter in the saga of The Sopranos. Written & Directed by David Chase."

Make of it what you will. In the finale-pictures posted thus far, we see none of Artie. If Christopher receives an offer from the west coast, he ain't replyin' (though speculation is that Cleaver is picked up for distribution). The "unexpected visitors" are widely speculated to be the ducks.

shantyirishman wrote:It comes from an episode description a few weeks back that appeared in a TV magazine (not sure which one). Here's the description:

"Series Finale. Tony thinks back to his first meeting with Dr. Melfi. Christopher and Meadow get offers from the west coast. Artie Bucco ponders a problem from his past. Some unexpected visitors arrive at the Soprano household. The final chapter in the saga of The Sopranos. Written & Directed by David Chase."

Make of it what you will. In the finale-pictures posted thus far, we see none of Artie. If Christopher receives an offer from the west coast, he ain't replyin' (though speculation is that Cleaver is picked up for distribution). The "unexpected visitors" are widely speculated to be the ducks.
Thanks ShantyIrishman. It still sounds very suspect to me and I have to say again that I think this episode description is a piece of fan fiction created before the season aired. Especially suspicious since the actual source is unknown. If anyone has a link to this description please post it.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”