made in america spoiler.

I cannot say where this came from due to the fact that it would most likely cost more than one person thier jobs. Chase has been very intimidating to the staff as to the consequences of revealing anything as to the ending.

1. Silvio and Bobby will die in Blue Comet.
2. Paulie makes it to the end of the final episode, however is killed in a very violent way by new york.
3. Benny is the one that ends up killing Phil.
4. Before Phil is killed, Tony considers flipping to take down Phil, however, at the last minute tells agent harris to fo fuck himself.
5. Wonder why we havent seen much of artie bucco?...because hes being saved for the last episode. Artie finds out that long ago, before they were married, Tony had slept with his wife. This combined with finding out the truth about the original Vessuvios sends him into a rage-Artie has a emotional meeting with Tony and very surprisingly, Artie kills tony and then himself. A very emotional and powerful scene that has be reshot at least 20 times.
6. Originally, christopher was going to die (at tony's hands) in the last episode and then following that the entire Soprano family were killed in the home with the sole survivor being Tony in his pool with the ducks. This obviously has been changed- the final cut is something similar, however, meadow does survive.
7. There is a final sequence with the kevin finnerty character going into the big house with steve buschemi at the door. Chase has been very secretive about the "dead" characters resurfacing in this episode. Jackie, Ralphie, Richie, Tony b, Pussy, christopher and almost everyone that has died will be there.

Re: made in america spoiler.

Hm. Well, all I can say is this sounds like a bunch of stuff that could definitely happen, but as I say everytime, so does the million other theories and "spoilers" I've read as well. The Artie material sounds pretty good, but how does he find out about Tony and Charmaine's relationship now, after all this time? And maybe that was the final straw, but he has known about Tony's involvement in the Vessuvios incident for years. I can imagine he'd be pretty angry about Tony sleeping with his wife, and I imagine him having a big confrontation with him - But killing him? I'm not so sure about the whole Finnerty ending either.

We shall see soon enough, thanks for posting! There's some new ideas here I hadn't heard before - even more possibilities for me to chew on.

Very interesting, although I've learned to really distrust spoilers like this. Don't buy the whole Artie thing and my thoughts on hoping Sil and Bobby survive Blue Comet are well known.

So, though I am doubtful, I'd love it if this happens:
4. Before Phil is killed, Tony considers flipping to take down Phil, however, at the last minute tells agent harris to fo fuck himself.
This is one of the few spoilers that I've read that really fits with the nature and history of this show.

Plus, there has always been some nagging feeling in me that we hadn't seen the final play of the whole Kevin Finnerty thing. I always assumed there would be one short dream sequence dealing with that.

My biggest belief is that Tony and Uncle Jun will have one last meeting. It seems to me that these two, who had such a strange relationshio (typical Sopranos - filled with love and hate) wouldn't have a final scene together. Liv, of course, died without Tony having any chance to have a last meeting and I don't think the same will hold true about these two. Seems to me that I read a spoiler long ago about the final, emotional meeting between Jun and T.

BTW, SgtFury, how are the Howling Commandoes (and SHIELD)?

very early on Chase did say it would come full circle, ultiminately playing off something that happens in the 1st episode. i think the Artie senerio may play into that and i 've heard most of the other situations enough times they may play out as well. despite, the "someone will get fired" comment (normally a red flag), this may be the closest we get to finding out what is going to happen. hold on to your seats.

i can also confirm that there will be a scene with junior and tony. I am not sure if it will be in the blue comet or made in america. From what i know, there have been four or five versions of this meeting filmed. At this point, i dont think any of the staff know which version is going to be used in the final episode. One of the versions involves a forgiveness on tony's part..another of the versions hint that junior has at least been faking some of his dementia, the other two are not a positive meeting with one of them having Tony tell him how he let him down not only as a kid but as a adult. Junior will die soon after.

In regards to the soprano movie- there had been a version of the blue comet that was going to run about 90 minutes. In this version, they were gonna touch upon the past of some of the major characters. It was decided that they would not use this material for the season finale and this may well be the much talked about sopranos movie.

Also just heard that the first ending had Artie setting up Tony to be killed rather than kill himself. The decided not to go wtih that.

sgtfury wrote:I cannot say where this came from due to the fact that it would most likely cost more than one person thier jobs. Chase has been very intimidating to the staff as to the consequences of revealing anything as to the ending.

1. Silvio and Bobby will die in Blue Comet.
2. Paulie makes it to the end of the final episode, however is killed in a very violent way by new york.
3. Benny is the one that ends up killing Phil.
5. Wonder why we havent seen much of artie bucco?...because hes being saved for the last episode. Artie finds out that long ago, before they were married, Tony had slept with his wife. This combined with finding out the truth about the original Vessuvios sends him into a rage-Artie has a emotional meeting with Tony and very surprisingly, Artie kills tony and then himself. A very emotional and powerful scene that has be reshot at least 20 times.
6. Originally, christopher was going to die (at tony's hands) in the last episode and then following that the entire Soprano family were killed in the home with the sole survivor being Tony in his pool with the ducks. This obviously has been changed- the final cut is something similar, however, meadow does survive.
7. There is a final sequence with the kevin finnerty character going into the big house with steve buschemi at the door. Chase has been very secretive about the "dead" characters resurfacing in this episode. Jackie, Ralphie, Richie, Tony b, Pussy, christopher and almost everyone that has died will be there.
I'm HIGHLY skeptical about this. 1,2,3, and 7 have been out there for some time. 6 is so comical that I had to read it twice to make sure I hadn't misread it. "then following that the entire Soprano family were killed in the home with the sole survivor being Tony in his pool with the ducks." Uh huh. Killed by whom? By Tony? He just offs his entire family and then goes out to float with the ducks? Except that somehow Chase changed his mind and now only Carm and AJ get killed, while Meadow survives? Does Tony still float with the ducks? Does Meadow join him?

5 is also pretty funny, considering a) how it ignores the spoilers out there that have Artie expanding his restaurant business with Tony's help (sort of the opposite of what happened in episode 1), and b) that Charmaine is the one person in Artie's life who has been OPPOSED to Tony Soprano, who has supported Artie, and c) that the presumed "infidelity" occurred back in high school BEFORE anybody got married. I'm just not buying it. If Artie knows anything, it's that Charmaine is with him.

Oh! --And after someone mentions the desire for a closing scene between Tony and Junior, GUESS WHAT! There's one of those, too!

Tell us, sgtfury, does the Russian show up, too?

mr. irishman, i dont see any reason to get so sarcastic and irate. please try to control the animalistic behaviors that your countrymen have been well known for over the years.

This thread is for spoilers...am i right? I am not here to debate or prove anything.

The killing of the entire soprano family was to be by NY hit men, not Tony. Following the killing and the discovery of the dead family, there was a scene with tony in the pool and the ducks return. This will never be proven to the general public because this scenario was not used for the final episiode.

Ah, sgtfury. You are a new poster, who has posted exactly three posts, all having to do with the final episode of The Sopranos. Please understand that it's not "spoiling" if you just guess and hope people pat you on the back before your "spoiler" is disproven. If you are correct, I certainly will apologize. If you are exposed as a fraud, especially on points 5 and 6, will you come back and apologize to us for wasting our time?

shantyirishman wrote:I'm HIGHLY skeptical about this. 1,2,3, and 7 have been out there for some time. 6 is so comical that I had to read it twice to make sure I hadn't misread it. "then following that the entire Soprano family were killed in the home with the sole survivor being Tony in his pool with the ducks." Uh huh. Killed by whom? By Tony? He just offs his entire family and then goes out to float with the ducks? Except that somehow Chase changed his mind and now only Carm and AJ get killed, while Meadow survives? Does Tony still float with the ducks? Does Meadow join him?

5 is also pretty funny, considering a) how it ignores the spoilers out there that have Artie expanding his restaurant business with Tony's help (sort of the opposite of what happened in episode 1), and b) that Charmaine is the one person in Artie's life who has been OPPOSED to Tony Soprano, who has supported Artie, and c) that the presumed "infidelity" occurred back in high school BEFORE anybody got married. I'm just not buying it. If Artie knows anything, it's that Charmaine is with him.

Oh! --And after someone mentions the desire for a closing scene between Tony and Junior, GUESS WHAT! There's one of those, too!

Tell us, sgtfury, does the Russian show up, too?
I tend to agree with the irishman here, 4 is plausible, and benny killing phil i see as do able, and MAYBE bobby and sil dying, but not the rest. Even though artie is tony's friend is obvious that if it got down to the nitty gritty he has some fear of tony, and he'd be mad that tony and charmagne fucked in HIGH SCHOOL?? Highly doubt it. Paulie dying in the LAST episode? Highly doubt it. And speaking with my personel OPINION, i could see bobby getting whacked before sil, as a way to make the audience dislike tony more (if thats possible) because he has always been the gentler of all the guys, then tony made him cap that Canadian and it would also cause friction between Tony and Carmella because i could definitely see in that situation tony maybe showing some sort of "i told he wasn't tough" attitude about bobby because bobby beat him up. I'm kinda jumping all over the place and i apologize but another thing to consider, in matters of important cosa nostra business Sil is always tony's voice of reason, say he did get taken out in "Blue Comet", Tony would have no level head to lean on and would act at his own discretion at the whole NJ/NY situation, which could turn into his undoing, 1 way or another.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”