Re: made in america spoiler.

aprilemoney wrote:new spoiler from Sopranoland

Tony will turn to the Feds and go into the Witness Protection program. He will have another dream and he will wake up knowing for sure this has to end now and he hopes AJ will have a better future etc. etc.

This is how it goes. He considers suicide with the automatic Bobby gave him just after having a terrifying dream and he becomes really depressed. He has a "Godly" moment where it all comes clear to him just before he pulled the trigger. In a flashback we see some moments of him and Paulie among others and he then realises that Paulie is working with Phil and he reckons he is as good as dead anyways. He pulls the trigger but it gets stuck. He turns the gun over and reads "Made in America" and he starts to laugh real real loud.

However, having his life spared by God thrice (shot, car, suicide attempt) the last few years he wants to do the "right thing" and he decides to phone the Feds, he decides to meet them at the other side of the lake (he reckons that it is safe) and he walks outside while he mentions to the other guys he's going out to get some drinks from the boat. Paulie protests but T gives him "the look" and he walks safely and sound outside.

He phones the Feds again in the boat in the middle of the lake and tell them to take action and they arrest the guys in the building.
He rats out on Phil and the other guys, but no one knows where Phil is.
He goes back to the city and is heavily guarded by Feds tailing him etc. He demands a sit down with Phil in a restaurant. It takes some time for the response but they will have the sit-down at a restaurant at some point.

After some conversation Tony is sweating like hell and Phil suddenly realises what is going on and pulls a gun on him and asks to show the wires. However, all the other people in the restaurant were Feds, so that's cleared.

Now we see some scenes of him testifying etc.

When he enters the program we see the last scene of him turning up for work with a beard and hair (implants?) shaking hands and saying "Hi, it's uhhhh, Kevin Finnerty, how ya doing?". Remember, when he dreamt he was Kevin Finnerty in that coma...well there you go.

I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS...BUT IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS
The most ridiculous prediction yet. There is no way that Phil is going to have a sitdown with Tony. First of all he is trying to kill him not negotiate with him. Secondly why would he have a sitdown with Tony after Tony just rolled over on his entire crew. Another thing that smacks of incompetence in this post is the fact that the spoiler says that Tony turns the gun over and it says Made In America. I am not 100% on this but I am pretty sure that they didn't stamp that on automatic firearms that were built in the late 50's. The AR-10 is an American designed weapon but was only manufactured from 1956-1957 in the United States in limited quantities because it was rejected by the Army due to problems with the barrell. The American company that designed the weapon then sold the design to a Holland based company. The gun was then manufactured in Italy, Guatemala, Portugal, Burma and Cuba for the next 3 years. Only 10,000 or so of these guns were ever made. Its highly unlikely that Tony's gun would have a made in america stamp on it.

Cards2501 wrote:The most ridiculous prediction yet. There is no way that Phil is going to have a sitdown with Tony. First of all he is trying to kill him not negotiate with him. Secondly why would he have a sitdown with Tony after Tony just rolled over on his entire crew. Another thing that smacks of incompetence in this post is the fact that the spoiler says that Tony turns the gun over and it says Made In America. I am not 100% on this but I am pretty sure that they didn't stamp that on automatic firearms that were built in the late 50's. The AR-10 is an American designed weapon but was only manufactured from 1956-1957 in the United States in limited quantities because it was rejected by the Army due to problems with the barrell. The American company that designed the weapon then sold the design to a Holland based company. The gun was then manufactured in Italy, Guatemala, Portugal, Burma and Cuba for the next 3 years. Only 10,000 or so of these guns were ever made. Its highly unlikely that Tony's gun would have a made in america stamp on it.
What are you talking about? Aside from your far too in depth knowledge of weapons manufacturing, this makes complete sense.

MikeSoprano wrote:What are you talking about? Aside from your far too in depth knowledge of weapons manufacturing, this makes complete sense.
Phil would have no reason to sit down with Tony...There is nothing left to talk about between the two of them. In case you missed Blue Comet, THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!!!! No where in that is their room for talking about things at a sit down. This is a completely preposterous "spoiler" it can be debunked on many levels this being one of them, and the gun not saying "Made in America" being another.

closest thing i've seen to a real spoiler has popped up on wikipedia. here you go:

"According to Gary Dell'Abate of the Howard Stern show. He received an instant message stating that at the funeral of Bobby Baccalieri, a bomb planted by the two individuals whose name Tony Soprano turned over to Agent Harris is detonated. It is unknown whether the individuals who are listed as deceased above are killed by the bomb.

It has been widely reported among internet sources and psychics that Benny Fazio kills Phil Leotardo at a Raceway gas station in the upcoming Sopranos series finale."

Now that i read it again it sounds kind of silly but wikipedia is usually pretty accurate

bloodshot wrote:closest thing i've seen to a real spoiler has popped up on wikipedia. here you go:

"According to Gary Dell'Abate of the Howard Stern show. He received an instant message stating that at the funeral of Bobby Baccalieri, a bomb planted by the two individuals whose name Tony Soprano turned over to Agent Harris is detonated. It is unknown whether the individuals who are listed as deceased above are killed by the bomb.

It has been widely reported among internet sources and psychics that Benny Fazio kills Phil Leotardo at a Raceway gas station in the upcoming Sopranos series finale."

Now that i read it again it sounds kind of silly but wikipedia is usually pretty accurate

2 QUESTIONS:

1. Why would the Arabs bomb Bobby's funeral? They have no problem with anyone that would be in attendance at the funeral.

2. Why would any of Tony's crew go to Bobby's funeral? It would be a huge mistake to go to a public place where they would be subject to an ambush by NY.

I only saw this mentioned once on the TWoP spoiler board, but it makes a lot of sense. In the photos for the final episode, there is a shot of AJ with a bright reflection in his eyes. Given his mental state and history as a loser of the first degree, and his new-found interest in terrorist activities, isn't he a likely candidate to pull a "Columbine" of some sort? Not necessarily at school, but I can definitely see him bombing something. Perhaps that's where the rumor about Bobby's funeral comes from (although it would be more likely to be a school, hospital, or even his own house) Makes sense to me.

Moving on to other speculation: Phil will buy it; we already know that, someone in Tony's family will be threatened, although most likely will survive. I've also heard the idea that the ice cream parlor is a dream sequence, and that makes even greater sense. Just a normal family outing. That certainly can't happen, even if they all survive, so it must be a dream.

Return to “Season 6, Parts 1 and 2, Spoilers/Spoiler-Based Speculation”